Co Author Listing * Multispectral Iris Analysis: A Preliminary Study51
Co Author Listing * On Techniques for Angle Compensation in Nonideal Iris Recognition
Co Author Listing * Adaptive spatio-temporal filtering for video de-noising
* Constraint Directed Learning for Unsupervised Image Sequence Segmentation
* detection of ship trail clouds by artificial neural network, The
* Fast mode decision and motion estimation for JVT/H.264
* Moving Target Detection in Infrared Imagery Using a Regularised CDWT Optical Flow
* new rate control scheme for H.264 video coding, A
* Reduced Resolution Update Mode Extension to the H.264 Standard
* Regularized CDWT optical flow applied to moving-target detection in IR imagery
* Spatio-Temporal Relaxation Labelling Applied to Segmented Infrared Image Sequences
* Standardization status of 360 degree video coding and delivery
Includes: Boyce, J. Boyce, J.[James]
10 for Boyce, J.
Boyce, J.F.[James F.]
Co Author Listing * Detecting Periodic Structure
* Determination of Optimal General Edge Detectors by Global Minimization of a Cost Function
* Direction of regard determination
* Dual-Band ATR for Forward-Looking Infrared Images
* Ego Motion from Near-Degenerate Sequences
* Image Segmentation by Unifying Region and Boundary Information
* Moment Invariants for Pattern Recognition
* Neural Networks for the Texture Classification of Segmented Regions of Forward Looking Infrared Images
* Neural networks for the texture classification of temporally consistent segmented regions of FLIR sequences
* Object Recognition Using Relational Clique and Cycle Mappings
* Parallel Binocular Stereo Algorithm Utilizing Dynamic Programming and Relaxation Labelling, A
* Perceptual Grouping from Gabor Filter Responses
* Radon Transform and Its Application to Shape Parameterization in Machine Vision, The
* relaxation computation of optic flow from spatial and temporal cooccurrence matrices, A
* Relaxation Labelling and the Entropy of Neighborhood Information
* Segmentation of a Class of Ophtalmological Images Using a Directional Variance Operator and Cooccurrence Arrays
* Segmentation of MR images using neural nets
* Simultaneous region and edge segmentation of infrared images using non-maximal suppression for edge thinning
* Texture classification of segmented regions of FLIR images using neural networks
* Texture Segmentation and Region Classification by Orthogonal Decomposition of Cooccurrence Matrices
Includes: Boyce, J.F.[James F.] Boyce, J.F.
20 for Boyce, J.F.
Boyce, J.M.[Jill M.]
Co Author Listing * Complexity Scalable Hybrid End-to-End Distortion Estimation for Conversational Video Streaming
* Concealment-Aware Motion Estimation and Mode Selection for Error Resilient Video Coding
* Effective flicker removal from periodic intra frames and accurate flicker measurement
* Modeling of Transmission-Loss-Induced Distortion in Decoded Video
* Optimal Frame Selection for H.264/AVC FMO Coding
* Overview of SHVC: Scalable Extensions of the High Efficiency Video Coding Standard
* Packet loss resilient transmission of MPEG video over the internet
Includes: Boyce, J.M.[Jill M.] Boyce, J.M.
7 for Boyce, J.M.
Index for "b"