Co Author Listing * Adaptation of Zerotrees Using Signed Binary Digit Representations for 3D Image Coding
* Compactly Supported Non-Uniform Spline Wavelet for Irregularly Sub-Sampled Image Representation
* Discrete cosine transformer
* Fast Fourier transforms: A tutorial review and a state of the art
* Game-Theoretic Analysis of a Semi-Fragile Watermarking Scheme Based on SCS
* Hyperspectral Image Compression: Adapting SPIHT and EZW to Anisotropic 3-D Wavelet Coding
* Image-Coding with an L-Infinity Norm and Confidence-Interval Criteria
* Iterative joint source-channel decoding of variable length encoded video sequences exploiting source semantics
* Joint Source-Channel Coding Using Real BCH Codes for Robust Image Transmission
* L-Infinity-coding of images: a confidence interval criterion
* Modulo Lattice Additive Noise Channel for QIM-watermarking
* Performance Analysis of Network Coded Cooperation with Channel Coding and Adaptive DF-Based Relaying in Rayleigh Fading Channels
* Rate-distorsion Efficiency of Zerotree Coders
* Robust video transmission using H.264 and real-valued BCH frames
* Robustness of an Asymmetric Watermarking Technique
* Rotation and scale insensitive image watermarking
* Short-Distance Intra Prediction of Screen Content in Versatile Video Coding (VVC)
Includes: Duhamel, P.[Pierre] Duhamel, P.
17 for Duhamel, P.
Co Author Listing * Experimental Study on Ant Colony Optimization Hyper-Heuristics for Solving the Knapsack Problem, An
Index for "d"