Co Author Listing * Automatic Bone and Marrow Extraction from Dual Energy CT through SVM Margin-Based Multi-Material Decomposition Model Selection
* Counting People in Groups
* Covariance based point cloud descriptors for object detection and recognition
* View-independent human motion classification using image-based reconstruction
Includes: Fehr, D.[Duc] Fehr, D.
Co Author Listing * 3D rotation invariant local binary patterns
* Bag of Features Approach for 3D Shape Retrieval, A
* Computing Range Flow from Multi-modal Kinect Data
* Cross-Correlation and Rotation Estimation of Local 3D Vector Field Patches
* Fast and Accurate Rotation Estimation on the 2-Sphere without Correspondences
* Fast Generalized Belief Propagation for MAP Estimation on 2D and 3D Grid-Like Markov Random Fields
* Fast Support Vector Machine Classification using linear SVMs
* Generating EPI Representations of 4D Light Fields with a Single Lens Focused Plenoptic Camera
* Local Rotation Invariant Patch Descriptors for 3D Vector Fields
* Phase Based 3D Texture Features
* Self-learning Segmentation and Classification of Cell-Nuclei in 3D Volumetric Data Using Voxel-Wise Gray Scale Invariants
* Voxel-Wise Gray Scale Invariants for Simultaneous Segmentation and Classification
12 for Fehr, J.
Co Author Listing * Bilevel Image Denoising Using Gaussianity Tests
* Edge Detection Using Topological Gradients: A Scale-Space Approach
* Imaging by Modification: Numerical Reconstruction of Local Conductivities from Corresponding Power Density Measurements
* Processing Stationary Noise: Model and Parameter Selection in Variational Methods
* Sparse Non-negative Stencils for Anisotropic Diffusion
* Structure Tensor Based Analysis of Cells and Nuclei Organization in Tissues
* Variational Algorithms to Remove Stationary Noise: Applications to Microscopy Imaging
Includes: Fehrenbach, J.[Jerome] Fehrenbach, J.[Jérôme] Fehrenbach, J.
7 for Fehrenbach, J.
Co Author Listing * Recompression effects in iris recognition
Co Author Listing * Effects of Urbanization and Seasonal Cycle on the Surface Urban Heat Island Patterns in the Coastal Growing Cities: A Case Study of Casablanca, Morocco
Co Author Listing * Characterizing Images by the Gromov-Hausdorff Distances Between Derived Hierarchies
* Combinatorial space of watershed hierarchies for image characterization
* Deep morphological networks
* Prior-Based Hierarchical Segmentation Highlighting Structures of Interest
Includes: Fehri, A. Fehri, A.[Amin]
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Polytrees With Learned Deep Features for Multi-Class Cell Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Depth mapping using a low-cost camera array
* Handling occlusion with an inexpensive array of cameras
* Low-cost camera array for mitigating lighting range effects
Co Author Listing * Virtual Reality-Based Framework for Experiments on Perception of Manual Gestures, A
Index for "f"