Co Author Listing * Feature Vector Definition for a Decision Tree Based Craquelure Identification in Old Paintings
Co Author Listing * Collaborative segmentation and classification for remote sensing image analysis
* Comparison between two coevolutionary feature weighting algorithms in clustering
* Empirical Study Into Annotator Agreement, Ground Truth Estimation, and Algorithm Evaluation, An
* Evaluating the quality of binary partition trees based on uncertain semantic ground-truth for image segmentation
* Evolutionary Approach for Ontology Driven Image Interpretation, An
* Extraction of complex patterns from multiresolution remote sensing images: A hierarchical top-down methodology
* global averaging method for dynamic time warping, with applications to clustering, A
* Hierarchical extraction of landslides from multiresolution remotely sensed optical images
* histogram semantic-based distance for multiresolution image classification, A
* MACLAW: A modular approach for clustering with local attribute weighting
* Real-Time Fall Detection Method Based on Hidden Markov Modelling
* Remote sensing image analysis by aggregation of segmentation-classification collaborative agents
* Semantic rich ICM algorithm for VHR satellite images segmentation
* Spatio-temporal reasoning for the classification of satellite image time series
* Stain unmixing in brightfield multiplexed immunohistochemistry
* VHR satellite image segmentation based on topological unsupervised learning
Includes: Gancarski, P.[Pierre] Ganšarski, P.[Pierre] Gancarski, P. Ganšarski, P.
16 for Gancarski, P.
Co Author Listing * Clustering of satellite image time series under Time Warping
Co Author Listing * Al-Thocb HSC: a harmony search algorithm for automated calibration of industrial equipment
* Skeletonization and 3D graph approach for thin objects recognition in pick and place tasks
Includes: Gancel, E.[Etienne] Gancel, E.
Co Author Listing * PROMETHEUS: heterogeneous sensor database in support of research on human behavioral patterns in unrestricted environments
Co Author Listing * Mapping Recent Lava Flows at Mount Etna Using Multispectral Sentinel-2 Images and Machine Learning Techniques
* Quantifying Effusion Rates at Active Volcanoes through Integrated Time-Lapse Laser Scanning and Photography
* Satellite and Ground Remote Sensing Techniques to Trace the Hidden Growth of a Lava Flow Field: The 2014-2015 Effusive Eruption at Fogo Volcano (Cape Verde)
Index for "g"