Co Author Listing * Three-dimensional Data and the Recording of Material Structure
Giles, C.L.[C. Lee]
Co Author Listing * Aggregating Local Context for Accurate Scene Text Detection
* Automated analysis of images in documents for intelligent document search
* Automatic Detection of Pseudocodes in Scholarly Documents Using Machine Learning
* Automatic Extraction of Data from 2-D Plots in Documents
* Convolutional Neural Networks for Face Recognition
* Efficient user preference predictions using collaborative filtering
* Face Recognition: A Convolutional Neural-Network Approach
* Face Recognition: A Hybrid Neural Network Approach
* Figure Metadata Extraction from Digital Documents
* hybrid approach to discover semantic hierarchical sections in scholarly documents, A
* Improving the Table Boundary Detection in PDFs by Fixing the Sequence Error of the Sparse Lines
* Learning a Hierarchical Latent-Variable Model of 3D Shapes
* Learning to Extract Semantic Structure from Documents Using Multimodal Fully Convolutional Neural Networks
* Multi-scale FCN with Cascaded Instance Aware Segmentation for Arbitrary Oriented Word Spotting in the Wild
* Nonconvex Online Support Vector Machines
* Searching for Tables in Digital Documents
* Table of Contents Recognition and Extraction for Heterogeneous Book Documents
Includes: Giles, C.L.[C. Lee] Giles, C.L.
17 for Giles, C.L.
Co Author Listing * Semianalytical Model of the Synthetic Aperture, Interferometric Radar Altimeter Mean Echo, and Echo Cross-Product and Its Statistical Fluctuations, A
Co Author Listing * TextContourNet: A Flexible and Effective Framework for Improving Scene Text Detection Architecture With a Multi-Task Cascade
Giles, M.K.[Michael K.]
Co Author Listing * Optical-Pattern Recognition Using Bayesian Classification
* Real-Time Video Tracking System, A
Includes: Giles, M.K.[Michael K.] Giles, M.K.
Co Author Listing * environment for vision science experiments, An
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Derivative Topographic Surfaces of a DEM Generated from Stereoscopic Spot Images with Field-Measurements
* Remote Sensing and Cast Shadows in Mountainous Terrain
Includes: Giles, P.T. Giles, P.T.[Philip T.]
Index for "g"