Co Author Listing * Camera Model for Natural Scene Processing, A
Co Author Listing * Comparative Evaluation of the Spectral and Spatial Consistency of Sentinel-2 and Landsat-8 OLI Data for Igneada Longos Forest
* Determination Of Magnitude And Direction Of Land Use/ Land Cover Changes In Terkos Water Basin, Istanbul
* Investigating the Utility Potential of Low-Cost Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in the Temporal Monitoring of a Landfill
Includes: Goksel, C.[Cigdem] Goksel, C.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of Abdominal MRI Using Selective Sampling and Random Walker
* B-Mode Ultrasound Image Simulation in Deformable 3-D Medium
* Biomechanically Constrained Surface Registration: Application to MR-TRUS Fusion for Prostate Interventions
* Cloud-Based Evaluation of Anatomical Structure Segmentation and Landmark Detection Algorithms: VISCERAL Anatomy Benchmarks
* Image-Based Reconstruction of Tissue Scatterers Using Beam Steering for Ultrasound Simulation
* Image-Based Variational Meshing
* Isotropic Total Variation Regularization of Displacements in Parametric Image Registration
* Mesh Adaptation for Improving Elasticity Reconstruction Using the FEM Inverse Problem
* Multi-atlas Segmentation and Landmark Localization in Images with Large Field of View
* Real-Time FEM-Based Registration of 3-D to 2.5-D Transrectal Ultrasound Images
* Registration Fusion Using Markov Random Fields
* Robust Reconstruction of Elasticity Using Ultrasound Imaging and Multi-Frequency Excitations
* Semi-supervised Segmentation Using Multiple Segmentation Hypotheses from a Single Atlas
* Simultaneous Segmentation and Multiresolution Nonrigid Atlas Registration
Includes: Goksel, O.[Orcun] Goksel, O.
14 for Goksel, O.
Co Author Listing * Computing Depth from Out-of-Focus Blur Using a Local Frequency Representation
* Smart vision sensors
* Velocity tuned generalized Sobel operators for multiresolution computation of optical flow
* Video-rate Pyramid Optical Flow Computations on the Linear SIMD Array IVP
Co Author Listing * Depth-Map-Based Scene Analysis for Active Navigation in Virtual Angioscopy
Index for "g"