Co Author Listing * Beginning a Transition from a Local to a More Global Point of View in Model-Based Vehicle Tracking
* Bias-Corrected Optical Flow Estimation for Road Vehicle Tracking
* Combination of Edge Element and Optical Flow Estimates for 3D-Model-Based Vehicle Tracking in Traffic Image Sequences
* Incremental recognition of traffic situations from video image sequences
* Influence of an Explicitly Modeled 3D Scene on the Tracking of Partially Occluded Vehicles
* Quantitative comparison between trajectory estimates obtained from a binocular camera setup within a moving road vehicle and from the outside by a stationary monocular camera
* T3wT: Tracking Turning Trucks with Trailers
* Tracking Occluded Vehicles in Traffic Scenes
* Tracking of Complex Driving Maneuvers in Traffic Image Sequences
* Unified hierarchical multi-object tracking using global data association
Includes: Haag, M. Haag, M.[Michael]
10 for Haag, M.
Co Author Listing * General Methods for Determining Projective Invariants in Imagery
* Image Matching Using Corresponding Point Measurements
* Invariant Linear Methods in Photogrammetry and Model-Matching
* Invariant Relationships in Side-Looking Synthetic Aperture Imagery
* Invariants Under Image Perspective Transformations: Theory and Examples
* Linear Resection, Intersection, and Perspective-Independent Model-Matching in Photogrammetry: Theory
* Some Invariant Linear Methods in Photogrammetry and Model-Matching
7 for Haag, N.N.
Co Author Listing * Multi-scale Segmentation Approach to Mapping Seagrass Habitats Using Airborne Digital Camera Imagery, A
Co Author Listing * Next-Generation Gravity Missions: Sino-European Numerical Simulation Comparison Exercise
Index for "h"