Co Author Listing * Machine Learning for Gully Feature Extraction Based on a Pan-Sharpened Multispectral Image: Multiclass vs. Binary Approach
Holbach, H.M.[Heather M.]
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Gaps in Hurricane Rain Coverage to Inform Future Satellite Proposals
Holbaek Hanssen, E.
Co Author Listing * General Software System for Supervised Statistical Classification of Symbols, A
Includes: Holbaek Hanssen, E. Holbaek-Hanssen, E.
Co Author Listing * Velocity Estimation in Medical Ultrasound [Life Sciences]
Holben, B.N.[Brent N.]
Co Author Listing * Dark Target Algorithm for Observing the Global Aerosol System: Past, Present, and Future, The
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Landslide-induced Morphology Changes Using An Object-based Image Analysis Approach: a Case Study of HÍtardalur, Iceland
* Automated Analysis of Satellite Imagery to provide Information Products for Humanitarian Relief Operations in Refugee Camps - from Scientific Development towards Operational Services
* Decadal Scale Changes in Glacier Area in the Hohe Tauern National Park (Austria) Determined by Object-Based Image Analysis
* Object-based Approach for Monitoring The Evolution Of Landslide-dammed Lakes and Detecting Triggering Landslides in Taiwan, An
* Semi-Automated Object-Based Approach for Landslide Detection Validated by Persistent Scatterer Interferometry Measures and Landslide Inventories, A
* Spatial Accuracy Assessment of Object Boundaries for Object-Based Image Analysis
* Transferability of Obia Rulesets for IDP Camp Analysis in Darfur
Includes: Holbling, D. Hölbling, D. (Maybe also Hoelbling, D.)Hölbling, D.[Daniel] (Maybe also Hoelbling, D.)
7 for Holbling, D.
Co Author Listing * Finite-Resolution Simplicial Complexes
Co Author Listing * Autonomous Real-Time Interventional Scan Plane Control With a 3-D Shape-Sensing Needle
Holbrook, N.J.[Neil J.]
Co Author Listing * Unravelling Eastern Pacific and Central Pacific ENSO Contributions in South Pacific Chlorophyll-a Variability through Remote Sensing
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessment Of Underwater Photogrammetric Three Dimensional Modelling For Coral Reefs
* Coral Reef Monitoring by Scuba Divers Using Underwater Photogrammetry and Geodetic Surveying
Includes: Holbrook, S.J. Holbrook, S.J.[Sally J.]
Index for "h"