Co Author Listing * Novel Digitizing Pen for the Analysis of Pen Pressure and Inclination in Handwriting Biometrics, A
* Parkinson's Disease Identification Using Restricted Boltzmann Machines
Co Author Listing * Impact of the ARSET Program on Use of Remote-Sensing Data
Hook, L.A.[Les A.]
Co Author Listing * Semi-Automated Workflow Solution for Data Set Publication, A
Co Author Listing * HST Image Restoration Developments at the ST-ECF
Co Author Listing * Combined ASTER and MODIS Emissivity over Land (CAMEL) Global Broadband Infrared Emissivity Product, The
* Combined ASTER MODIS Emissivity over Land (CAMEL) Part 1: Methodology and High Spectral Resolution Application, The
* Combined ASTER MODIS Emissivity over Land (CAMEL) Part 2: Uncertainty and Validation, The
* Evaluating Spectral Indices for Assessing Fire Severity in Chaparral Ecosystems (Southern California) Using MODIS/ASTER (MASTE
* Towards a Unified and Coherent Land Surface Temperature Earth System Data Record from Geostationary Satellites
Includes: Hook, S.[Simon] Hook, S.
Hook, S.J.[Simon J.]
Co Author Listing * Impact of the Revisit of Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing Observations on Evapotranspiration Uncertainty: A Sensitivity Study Using AmeriFlux Data
* Landsat-8 Thermal Infrared Sensor (TIRS) Vicarious Radiometric Calibration
* Operational Land Surface Temperature Product for Landsat Thermal Data: Methodology and Validation, An
* Physics-Based Algorithm for the Simultaneous Retrieval of Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity From VIIRS Thermal Infrared Data, A
* Validation of a New Parametric Model for Atmospheric Correction of Thermal Infrared Data
* Vicarious Calibration of ASTER Thermal Infrared Bands
Includes: Hook, S.J.[Simon J.] Hook, S.J.
Co Author Listing * Crop Group-Specific Pure Pixel Time Series for Europe, A
* Evaluating NDVI Data Continuity Between SPOT-VEGETATION and PROBA-V Missions for Operational Yield Forecasting in North African Countries
Includes: Hooker, J.[Josh] Hooker, J.
Hooker, S.B.[Stanford B.]
Co Author Listing * Influence of Signal to Noise Ratio of Legacy Airborne and Satellite Sensors for Simulating Next-Generation Coastal and Inland Water Products, The
Index for "h"