Co Author Listing * Contribution To Multisensor Fusion Formalization
* How to Preserve Cartographic Features Using Anisotropic Diffusion
* Interpretation of Remotely Sensed Images in a Context of Multisensor Fusion
* Interpretation of Remotely Sensed Images in a Context of Multisensor Fusion Using a Multispecialist Architecture
* Model Based Region Segmentation Using Cooccurrence Matrices
* Multi-Specialist Architecture for Sensor Fusion in Remote Sensing, A
* Using Contextual Information to Set Control Parameters of a Vision Process
Includes: Houzelle, S. Houzelle, S.[Stephane]
7 for Houzelle, S.
Co Author Listing * Contribution of color in saliency model for videos
* Contribution of Color Information in Visual Saliency Model for Videos
* Efficient implementation of data flow graphs on multi-gpu clusters
* FPGA memory optimization for real-time imaging
* Object Recognition System-on-Chip Using the Support Vector Machines
* Parallel implementation of a spatio-temporal visual saliency model
* predictive and parametrized architecture for image analysis algorithm implementations on FPGA adapted to multispectral imaging, A
* Real-Time Image-Processing with a MIMD Computer
Includes: Houzet, D.[Dominique] Houzet, D.
8 for Houzet, D.
Index for "h"