Co Author Listing * HMM-SNN Method for Online Handwriting Symbol Recognition, An
Co Author Listing * Mathpad: A Fuzzy Logic-Based Recognition System for Handwritten Mathematics
* Real-Time Recognition System for Handwritten Mathematics: Backtracking and Relationship Discovery, A
* Real-Time Recognition System for Handwritten Mathematics: Structural Development, A
Includes: Kechadi, T. Kechadi, T.[Tahar]
Kechagias Stamatis, O.
Co Author Listing * New Passive 3-D Automatic Target Recognition Architecture for Aerial Platforms, A
* Performance evaluation of single and cross-dimensional feature detection and description
Includes: Kechagias Stamatis, O. Kechagias-Stamatis, O. Kechagias-Stamatis, O.[Odysseas]
Co Author Listing * Binary morphological shape-based interpolation applied to 3-D tooth reconstruction
* Shape-Based Interpolation Using Morphological Morphing
* Virtual Drilling in 3-D Objects Reconstructed by Shape-Based Interpolation
Includes: Kechagias, L. Kechagias, L.[Lefteris]
Co Author Listing * Deep Learning in Hyperspectral Image Reconstruction from Single RGB images: A Case Study on Tomato Quality Parameters
Kecheril, S.S.[S. Sajith]
Co Author Listing * Automated lung cancer detection by the analysis of glandular cells in sputum cytology images using scale space features
Co Author Listing * Automatic 3D Multiorgan Segmentation via Clustering and Graph Cut Using Spatial Relations and Hierarchically-Registered Atlases
* Automatic Multiorgan Segmentation via Multiscale Registration and Graph Cut
* Cloud-Based Evaluation of Anatomical Structure Segmentation and Landmark Detection Algorithms: VISCERAL Anatomy Benchmarks
* Efficient multi-object segmentation of 3D medical images using clustering and graph cuts
* Image denoising using contextual modeling of curvelet coefficients
* New data model for graph-cut segmentation: Application to automatic melanoma delineation
* Positioning of anatomical landmarks in orthopedics by MESH registration
* Shortest-Path Constraints for 3D Multiobject Semiautomatic Segmentation Via Clustering and Graph Cut
Includes: Kechichian, R.[Razmig] Kéchichian, R.[Razmig] Kechichian, R.
8 for Kechichian, R.
Kechribaris, C.N.[Costas N.]
Co Author Listing * Investigating the enhancement of three-dimensional diffraction tomography by using multiple illumination planes
Co Author Listing * New Formula for Bivariate Hermite Interpolation on Variable Step Grids and Its Application to Image Interpolation, A
Co Author Listing * Towards the Mathematic Formalization of Parametric Generalized Cylinders and Initial Results in Modeling 3D Image Data
Index for "k"