Co Author Listing * 3D video compression by coding of disoccluded regions
* Experiments on acquisition and processing of video for free-viewpoint television
* Fast depth estimation on mobile platforms and FPGA devices
* Football Player Detection in Video Broadcast
* High Efficiency 3D Video Coding Using New Tools Based on View Synthesis
* Vehicle dimensions estimation scheme using AAM on stereoscopic video
Includes: Kurc, M.[Maciej] Kurc, M.
Co Author Listing * Analysis and Semantic Querying in Large Biomedical Image Datasets
* Multi-Class Cell Detection Using Spatial Context Representation
Co Author Listing * Center-Focusing Multi-task CNN with Injected Features for Classification of Glioma Nuclear Images
* Digital Pathology: Data-Intensive Frontier in Medical Imaging
* Patch-Based Convolutional Neural Network for Whole Slide Tissue Image Classification
* Robust Histopathology Image Analysis: To Label or to Synthesize?
* Sparse autoencoder for unsupervised nucleus detection and representation in histopathology images
Includes: Kurc, T.M. Kurc, T.M.[Tahsin M.]
Co Author Listing * Joint Source-channel Coding Approach to Scalable Delivery of Digital Video Over ATM Networks, A
* Rate-distortion analysis of weighted prediction for error resilience
* SP- and SI-frames design for H.264/AVC, The
Includes: Kurceren, R. Kurceren, R.[Ragip]
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessment of Point Clouds from LiDAR and Dense Image Matching Acquired Using the UAV Platform for DTM Creation
* Detection of Levee Damage Based on UAS Data: Optical Imagery and LiDAR Point Clouds
* Developing The Stabilized Mapping System For The Gyrocopter: Report From The First Tests
* Emergency Rescue Management Supported By UAV Remote Sensing Data
* Evaluation and Calibration of Fixed-wing Multisensor UAV Mobile Mapping System: Improved Results
* Multi-criteria GIS Analyses with the Use of UAVs For The Needs Of Spatial Planning
* Multi-sourced, Remote Sensing Data in Levees Monitoring: Case Study Of Safedam Project
* Possibility Of Using Images Obtained From the UAS in Cadastral Works, The
* Potential of Light Laser Scanners Developed for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: The Review and Accuracyn, The
* Quality Aspects of True Orthophoto In Urban Areas
* UAV LIDAR Data Processing: Influence of Flight Height on Geometric Accuracy, Radiometric Information and Parameter Setting In DTM Production
Includes: Kurczynski, Z.[Zdzislaw] Kurczynski, Z.
11 for Kurczynski, Z.
Index for "k"