Kurkalova, L.A.[Lyubov A.]
Co Author Listing * Combining Multiple Geospatial Data for Estimating Aboveground Biomass in North Carolina Forests
Co Author Listing * 3D Modeling of Coarse Fluvial Sediments Based on Mobile Laser Scanning Data
* Automated Multi-Sensor 3D Reconstruction for the Web
* Comparison of the Selected State-Of-The-Art 3D Indoor Scanning and Point Cloud Generation Methods
* Evaluating the Quality of TLS Point Cloud Colorization
* Fusion of Mobile Laser Scanning and Panoramic Images for Studying River Environment Topography And Changes
* Long focal length panoramic imaging for photogrammetric reconstruction
* Luminance-Corrected 3D Point Clouds for Road and Street Environments
* Nighttime Mobile Laser Scanning and 3D Luminance Measurement: Verifying the Outcome of Roadside Tree Pruning with Mobile Measurement of the Road Environment
* Rapid Prototyping: A Tool for Presenting 3-Dimensional Digital Models Produced by Terrestrial Laser Scanning
Includes: Kurkela, M.[Matti] Kurkela, M.
9 for Kurkela, M.
Co Author Listing * Watermarking-based image authentication with recovery capability using halftoning technique
Co Author Listing * Results of Researches On Photogrammetric Calibration of The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX1RM2 Camera
Co Author Listing * DEM Accuracy Research Based on Unmanned Aerial Survey Data
* Results of Researches On Photogrammetric Calibration of The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX1RM2 Camera
Kurkowski, T.A.[Thomas A.]
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing of 2000-2016 Alpine Spring Snowline Elevation in Dall Sheep Mountain Ranges of Alaska and Western Canada
Co Author Listing * Challenges and Opportunities for Extracting Cardiovascular Risk Biomarkers from Imaging Data
* Fuzzy-Cuts: A knowledge-driven graph-based method for medical image segmentation
* Landmark/image-based deformable registration of gene expression data
* Large Scale Application Response Time Measurement Using Image Recognition and Deep Learning
* Markov Random Field-based fitting of a subdivision-based geometric atlas
* Patch-cuts: A Graph-based Image Segmentation Method Using Patch Features and Spatial Relations
* PDM-ENLOR: Learning Ensemble of Local PDM-Based Regressions
Includes: Kurkure, U. Kurkure, U.[Uday]
7 for Kurkure, U.
Index for "k"