Co Author Listing * AGA: Attribute-Guided Augmentation
* BlenSor: Blender Sensor Simulation Toolbox
* Color-image watermarking using multivariate power-exponential distribution
* Computer-assisted pit-pattern classification in different wavelet domains for supporting dignity assessment of colonic polyps
* Efficient Texture Image Retrieval Using Copulas in a Bayesian Framework
* Evaluation of i-Scan Virtual Chromoendoscopy and Traditional Chromoendoscopy for the Automated Diagnosis of Colonic Polyps
* Feature Space Transfer for Data Augmentation
* Geodesic Regression on the Grassmannian
* Image similarity measurement by Kullback-Leibler divergences between complex wavelet subband statistics for texture retrieval
* joint model of complex wavelet coefficients for texture retrieval, A
* Lightweight Detection of Additive Watermarking in the DWT-Domain
* Lightweight Probabilistic Texture Retrieval
* Low-Rank Atlas Image Analyses in the Presence of Pathologies
* Modeling the Marginal Distributions of Complex Wavelet Coefficient Magnitudes for the Classification of Zoom-Endoscopy Images
* One-Shot Learning of Scene Locations via Feature Trajectory Transfer
* Parametric Regression on the Grassmannian
* PCL and ParaView: Connecting the dots
* Predicting the histology of colorectal lesions in a probabilistic framework
* Scene Recognition on the Semantic Manifold
* stable multi-scale kernel for topological machine learning, A
* Testing a multivariate model for wavelet coefficients
Includes: Kwitt, R.[Roland] Kwitt, R.
21 for Kwitt, R.
Index for "k"