Co Author Listing * Theory of Image Restoration for Linear Spatial Degradation Using Multiresolution Analysis, A
Co Author Listing * Efficient Method to Find a Triangle with the Least Sum of Distances from Its Vertices to the Covered Point, An
* Geodesic Invariant Feature: A Local Descriptor in Depth
* Learning Hierarchical Feature Representation in Depth Image
* Optimal depth recovery using image guided TGV with depth confidence for high-quality view synthesis
Includes: Lasang, P.[Pongsak] Lasang, P.
Co Author Listing * Auto-Extraction of Linear Archaeological Traces of Tuntian Irrigation Canals in Miran Site (China) from Gaofen-1 Satellite Imagery
* Capitalize on the Experience of the ATHENA Project for Cultural Heritage for the Eratosthenes Centre of Excellence for the Benefit of the East Med Region
* Establishing a Remote Sensing Science Center in Cyprus: First Year of Activities of ATHENA Project
* Geo-Environmental Estimation of Land Use Changes and Its Effects on Egyptian Temples at Luxor City
* Google Earth as a Powerful Tool for Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Applications: A Review
* Medieval Archaeology Under the Canopy with LiDAR. The (Re)Discovery of a Medieval Fortified Settlement in Southern Italy
* Multispectral Contrast of Archaeological Features: A Quantitative Evaluation
* Persistent Scatterer Interferometry Processing of COSMO-SkyMed StripMap HIMAGE Time Series to Depict Deformation of the Historic Centre of Rome, Italy
* Satellite Remote Sensing: A New Tool for Archaeology
* Space View of Radar Archaeological Marks: First Applications of COSMO-SkyMed X-Band Data, A
* Study of the Variations of Archaeological Marks at Neolithic Site of Lucera, Italy Using High-Resolution Multispectral Datasets
* Towards an Operational Use of Geophysics for Archaeology in Henan (China): Methodological Approach and Results in Kaifeng
12 for Lasaponara, R.
Co Author Listing * Approximate Regularization for Structural Optical Flow Estimation
* Calibration and Reconstruction Algorithms for a Handheld 3D Laser Scanner
* MIDIAS: An Integrated 2D/3D Sensor System for Safety Applications
Index for "l"