Co Author Listing * Nonlocal Denoising Algorithm for Manifold-Valued Images Using Second Order Statistics, A
* Nonlocal Myriad Filters for Cauchy Noise Removal
* Optimal Transport for Manifold-Valued Images
* Second Order Differences of Cyclic Data and Applications in Variational Denoising
* Transport Between RGB Images Motivated by Dynamic Optimal Transport
Includes: Laus, F.[Friederike] Laus, F.
Co Author Listing * Extraction of Plant Physiological Status from Hyperspectral Signatures Using Machine Learning Methods
* Gradient-Based Assessment of Habitat Quality for Spectral Ecosystem Monitoring
* Imagine All the Plants: Evaluation of a Light-Field Camera for On-Site Crop Growth Monitoring
* In Situ/Remote Sensing Integration to Assess Forest Health: A Review
* Mapping the Spectral Soil Quality Index (SSQI) Using Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy
* Reduction of Uncorrelated Striping Noise: Applications for Hyperspectral Pushbroom Acquisitions
* Scale-specific Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Approach in Environmental Research
* Spectral Unmixing of Forest Crown Components at Close Range, Airborne and Simulated Sentinel-2 and EnMAP Spectral Imaging Scale
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing -Part I: A Review of Spectral Traits, Processes and Remote-Sensing Characteristics
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing, Part III: Requirements for a Scalable Multi-Source Forest Health Monitoring Network Based on Data Science Approaches
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing-Part II: A Review of Approaches and Data Models
11 for Lausch, A.
Co Author Listing * Double-bagging: combining classifiers by bootstrap aggregation
Co Author Listing * Highly efficient image registration for embedded systems using a distributed multicore DSP architecture
Co Author Listing * Unlabeling data can improve classification accuracy
Index for "l"