Co Author Listing * BrightFlow: Brightness-Change-Aware Unsupervised Learning of Optical Flow
* Describe Me If You Can! Characterized Instance-Level Human Parsing
* End-To-End Person Search Sequentially Trained On Aggregated Dataset
* formal approach to good practices in Pseudo-Labeling for Unsupervised Domain Adaptive Re-Identification, A
* Hybrid Structure/Trajectory Constraint for Visual SLAM, A
* Improving Few-Shot Learning Through Multi-task Representation Learning Theory
* Localization of 3D objects using model-constrained SLAM
* Object-Centric and Memory-Guided Normality Reconstruction for Video Anomaly Detection
* Optimal Transport as a Defense Against Adversarial Attacks
* Padim: A Patch Distribution Modeling Framework for Anomaly Detection and Localization
* Towards Few-Annotation Learning for Object Detection: Are Transformer-based Models More Efficient?
* Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for Person Re-Identification through Source-Guided Pseudo-Labeling
* Vulnerability of Person Re-Identification Models to Metric Adversarial Attacks
Includes: Loesch, A.[Angelique] Loesch, A.[Angélique] Loesch, A.
13 for Loesch, A.
Co Author Listing * Cloud-Based Geospatial 3D Image Spaces: A Powerful Urban Model for the Smart City
* Configuration and Simulation Tool for 360-degree Stereo Camera Rig
* Openwebglobe: An Open Source SDK for Creating Large-Scale Virtual Globes on a WEBGL Basis
Includes: Loesch, B.[Benjamin] Loesch, B.
Co Author Listing * SBAS Analysis of Induced Ground Surface Deformation from Wastewater Injection in East Central Oklahoma, USA
Co Author Listing * Text-driven Stylization of Video Objects
Co Author Listing * Automatic Nacre Thickness Measurement of Tahitian Pearls
* Chromatic Indices in the Normalized rgb Color Space
* Hue and Saturation in the RGB Color Space
Index for "l"