Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection of Sentimentality from Facial Expressions
* Choose Settings Carefully: Comparing Action Unit Detection At Different Settings Using A Large-Scale Dataset
Mavadati, S.M.[S. Mohammad]
Co Author Listing * Automatic detection of non-posed facial action units
* DISFA: A Spontaneous Facial Action Intensity Database
* Extended DISFA Dataset: Investigating Posed and Spontaneous Facial Expressions
* Facial action unit recognition with sparse representation
* Facial expression recognition using LP-norm MKL multiclass-SVM
* Fusion of visible and synthesised near infrared information for face authentication
* lp-norm MTMKL framework for simultaneous detection of multiple facial action units, A
* Manifold alignment using curvature information
* Measuring the intensity of spontaneous facial action units with dynamic Bayesian network
* Nonverbal social withdrawal in depression: Evidence from manual and automatic analyses
* Social risk and depression: Evidence from manual and automatic facial expression analysis
* Temporal Facial Expression Modeling for Automated Action Unit Intensity Measurement
* unified probabilistic framework for measuring the intensity of spontaneous facial action units, A
Includes: Mavadati, S.M.[S. Mohammad] Mavadati, S.M.[Seyed Mohammad] Mavadati, S.M.
13 for Mavadati, S.M.
Co Author Listing * Design and Evaluation of Features That Best Define Text in Complex Scene Images
Co Author Listing * Fourier-based Rotation Invariant image features
Co Author Listing * Facial Expression Recognition Using Visual Saliency and Deep Learning
* SAF-BAGE: Salient Approach for Facial Soft-Biometric Classification - Age, Gender, and Facial Expression
* ViS-HuD: Using Visual Saliency to Improve Human Detection with Convolutional Neural Networks
Index for "m"