Co Author Listing * Affectiva-MIT Facial Expression Dataset (AM-FED): Naturalistic and Spontaneous Facial Expressions Collected In-the-Wild
* Automatic measurement of ad preferences from facial responses gathered over the Internet
* DeepPhys: Video-Based Physiological Measurement Using Convolutional Attention Networks
* Event detection: Ultra large-scale clustering of facial expressions
* Exploiting sparsity and co-occurrence structure for action unit recognition
* Facial Expression Grounded Conversational Dialogue Generation
* From dials to facial coding: Automated detection of spontaneous facial expressions for media research
* Historical Heterogeneity Predicts Smiling: Evidence from Large-Scale Observational Analyses
* Large-scale Affective Content Analysis: Combining Media Content Features and Facial Reactions
* Predicting Ad Liking and Purchase Intent: Large-Scale Analysis of Facial Responses to Ads
* Predicting online media effectiveness based on smile responses gathered over the Internet
* Real-Time Physiological Measurement and Visualization Using a Synchronized Multi-camera System
Includes: McDuff, D.[Daniel] McDuff, D.
12 for McDuff, D.
McDuff, D.J.[Daniel J.]
Co Author Listing * Acume: A new visualization tool for understanding facial expression and gesture data
* Affect valence inference from facial action unit spectrograms
* Applications of Automated Facial Coding in Media Measurement
* Crowdsourcing Facial Responses to Online Videos
* Exploring Temporal Patterns in Classifying Frustrated and Delighted Smiles
* Facial Action Unit Detection Using Active Learning and an Efficient Non-linear Kernel Approximation
* Impact of Video Compression on Remote Cardiac Pulse Measurement Using Imaging Photoplethysmography, The
* Real-time inference of mental states from facial expressions and upper body gestures
Includes: McDuff, D.J.[Daniel J.] McDuff, D.J.
8 for McDuff, D.J.
Co Author Listing * TES Ground Data System Software
Index for "m"