Ni Meister, W.
Co Author Listing * Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 1. Model Optimization and Testing over Continental USA
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 2. Site Based Testing of the Model
* Fine-Scale Urban Heat Patterns in New York City Measured by ASTER Satellite: The Role of Complex Spatial Structures
* Forest Canopy Height and Gaps from Multiangular BRDF, Assessed with Airborne LiDAR Data
* Interplay between Canopy Structure and Topography and Its Impacts on Seasonal Variations in Surface Reflectance Patterns in the Boreal Region of Alaska: Implications for Surface Radiation Budget, The
* Machine Learning Techniques for Tree Species Classification Using Co-Registered LiDAR and Hyperspectral Data
* Potential of Forest Biomass Inversion Based on Vegetation Indices Using Multi-Angle CHRIS/PROBA Data, The
* Relationship between Fire Events and Land Use Changes in the State of São Paulo, Brazil
Includes: Ni Meister, W. Ni-Meister, W. Ni-Meister, W.[Wenge]
8 for Ni Meister, W.
Index for "n"