Co Author Listing * 2D-Leap-Frog and Removal of Outliers in Noisy Photometric Stereo with Non-distant Illuminations
* Conjugate Gradient in Noisy Photometric Stereo
* Constrained Metric Learning by Permutation Inducing Isometries
* Denoising Images: Non-linear Leap-Frog for Shape and Light-Source Recovery
* External versus Internal Parameterizations for Lengths of Curves with Nonuniform Samplings
* Geometric Properties for Incomplete Data
* Integrated Parallel 2D-Leap-Frog Algorithm for Noisy Three Image Photometric Stereo
* Interpolating Camera Configurations
* Interpolating Sporadic Data
* Length Estimation for Curves with Non-Uniform Sampling
* Length Estimation for Exponential Parameterization and epsilon-Uniform Samplings
* Length Estimation for the Adjusted Exponential Parameterization
* Nonlinearities and Noise Reduction in 3-Source Photometric Stereo
* Optimal Knots Selection for Sparse Reduced Data
* piecewise quadratic approach to single image shape from shading, A
* Quartic Orders and Sharpness in Trajectory Estimation for Smooth Cumulative Chord Cubics
* Recognising Algebraic Surfaces from Two Outlines
* Robust Surface Fitting from Two Views using Restricted Correspondence
Includes: Noakes, L.[Lyle] Noakes, L.
18 for Noakes, L.
Co Author Listing * Fractional Central Moment Method for Movement-Invariant Object Classification
* Large-scale scene reconstruction using periscopic stereo
Index for "n"