Co Author Listing * Volumetric In Vivo Imaging of Microvascular Perfusion Within the Intact Cochlea in Mice Using Ultra-High Sensitive Optical Microangiography
Nuttall, L.A.[Lawrence A.]
Co Author Listing * Recognition of 3-D Objects in Range Images Using a Butterfly Multiprocessor
Co Author Listing * Fuel Panics: Insights From Spatial Agent-Based Simulation
Co Author Listing * Cultural Heritage Documentation and Integrated Geomatics Techniques in an Educational Context: Case Bois-du-Luc (Belgium)
* Optimized Workflow for Processing Airborne Laserscan Data in a GIS-Based Environment, An
Includes: Nuttens, T. Nuttens, T.[Timothy]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Nutter, B.[Brian]: Brian Nutter AT ttu edu
* Automated Detection of Human Papillomavirus: Via Analysis of Linear Array Images
* Compressive sampling in fast wavelet-encoded MRI
* Content Based Image Retrieval system using Wavelet Transformation and multiple input multiple task Deep Autoencoder
* Efficient Image Codec based on Backward Coding of Wavelet Trees, An
* Estimation of oil thickness and aging from hyperspectral signature
* f-Sim: A quasi-realistic fMRI simulation toolbox using digital brain phantom and modeled noise
* Fast and efficient lossless image compression based on CUDA parallel wavelet tree encoding
* Fully Automatic Baseline Correction in Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
* Grid pattern based residential area detection from Hyperion data
* High-homogeneity functional parcellation of human brain for investigating robust functional connectivity
* hybrid watershed method for cell image segmentation, A
* Non-parametric Estimation of Mixture Model Order
* Optimized data-driven order selection method for Gaussian mixtures on clustering problems
Includes: Nutter, B.[Brian] Nutter, B.
15 for Nutter, B.
Co Author Listing * Computer-Assisted Stereotaxic Neurosurgery
Co Author Listing * Human-Machine Interaction Issues in Quality Control Based on Online Image Classification
* Learning Visual Quality Inspection from Multiple Humans Using Ensembles of Classifiers
* Omnidirectional Vision Based Topological Navigation
* On-Line Interactive Self-adaptive Image Classification Framework, An
Index for "n"