Co Author Listing * Dictionary-free categorization of very similar objects via stacked evidence trees
* From a Set of Shapes to Object Discovery
* From contours to 3D object detection and pose estimation
* Hough Forest Random Field for Object Recognition and Segmentation
* Matching Hierarchies of Deformable Shapes
* Scene shape from texture of objects
* SLEDGE: Sequential Labeling of Image Edges for Boundary Detection
7 for Payet, N.
Co Author Listing * 3D Modeling from Multiple Views with Integrated Registration and Data Fusion
* Adaptive Robotic Contour Following from Low Accuracy RGB-D Surface Profiling and Visual Servoing
* Automatic Temporal Location and Classification of Human Actions Based on Optical Features
* Building Detection in Aerial Images Based on Watershed and Visual Attention Feature Descriptors
* Calibration of a network of Kinect sensors for robotic inspection over a large workspace
* Computational Methods for Selective Acquisition of Depth Measurements: An Experimental Evaluation
* Deformable Object Segmentation and Contour Tracking in Image Sequences Using Unsupervised Networks
* Dense Stereo Range Sensing with Marching Pseudo-Random Patterns
* Improving pedestrian detection with selective gradient self-similarity feature
* Improving Visual Feature Representations by Biasing Restricted Boltzmann Machines with Gaussian Filters
* Learning and Prediction of Soft Object Deformation Using Visual Analysis of Robot Interactions
* Method for Dynamic Selection of Optimal Depth Measurements Acquisition with Random Access Range Sensors, A
* Modeling of Elastic Behavior of 3D Deformable Objects from Range and Tactile Imaging
* Robotic Tracking and Marking of Surface Shape Defects on Moving Automotive Panels
* Safe Close-Proximity and Physical Human-Robot Interaction Using Industrial Robots
* Structured Light Stereoscopic Imaging with Dynamic Pseudo-random Patterns
* Video Segmentation for Markerless Motion Capture in Unconstrained Environments
* Vision-Based Target Objects Recognition and Segmentation for Unmanned Systems Task Allocation
Includes: Payeur, P.[Pierre] Payeur, P.
18 for Payeur, P.
Index for "p"