Co Author Listing * Adaptive Morphologic Regularizations for Inverse Problems
* C Clustering with Hypergraphs: The Case for Large Hyperedges
* Clustering with Hypergraphs: The Case for Large Hyperedges
* Efficient Globally Optimal Consensus Maximisation with Tree Search
* fast and robust deblurring technique on high noise environment, A
* Fuzzy-Rule-Based Approach for Single Frame Super Resolution, A
* Image Upscaling Using Multiple Dictionaries of Natural Image Patches
* Indian Classical Dance classification by learning dance pose bases
* Maximum Consensus Parameter Estimation by Reweighted L_1 Methods
* Minimal Solvers for Monocular Rolling Shutter Compensation Under Ackermann Motion
* Morphologic gain-controlled regularization for edge-preserving super-resolution image reconstruction
* Morphological Networks for Image De-Raining
* novel technique for sketch to photo synthesis, A
* Off-line Recognition of Hand-Written Bengali Numerals Using Morphological Features
* Rolling Shutter Correction in Manhattan World
* Super Resolution Image Reconstruction Through Bregman Iteration Using Morphologic Regularization
* Weakly Supervised Learning of Indoor Geometry by Dual Warping
* Writer Identification for Handwritten Telugu Documents Using Directional Morphological Features
Includes: Purkait, P.[Pulak] Purkait, P.
18 for Purkait, P.
Co Author Listing * Automated detection of newborn sleep apnea using video monitoring system
Co Author Listing * Redundancy-driven modified Tomek-link based undersampling: A solution to class imbalance
Co Author Listing * efficient content-based medical image indexing and retrieval using local texture feature descriptors, An
Co Author Listing * Identifying Successful Motor Task Completion via Motion-Based Performance Metrics
Co Author Listing * Next-Generation Gravity Missions: Sino-European Numerical Simulation Comparison Exercise
Co Author Listing * Geostatistics for Context-Aware Image Classification
* Semi-Automated Object-Based Classification of Coral Reef Habitat using Discrete Choice Models
Includes: Purkis, S.[Samuel] Purkis, S.[Sam]
Purkis, S.J.[Sam J.]
Co Author Listing * Employing Spatial Metrics in Urban Land-use/Landcover Mapping: Comparing the Getis and Geary Indices
* Reef-Up Approach to Classifying Coral Habitats From IKONOS Imagery, A
Includes: Purkis, S.J.[Sam J.] Purkis, S.J.
Index for "p"