Co Author Listing * Comparative Validation of Single-Shot Optical Techniques for Laparoscopic 3-D Surface Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Automatic Generation of Shape Models Using Nonrigid Registration with a Single Segmented Template Mesh
* Bee Brains, B-Splines and Computational Democracy: Generating an Average Shape Atlas
* Fast generation of digitally reconstructed radiographs using attenuation fields with application to 2D-3D image registration
* Fast intensity-based 2d-3d image registration of clinical data using light fields
* Hierarchical Algorithm for MR Brain Image Parcellation, A
* Image Similarity and Tissue Overlaps as Surrogates for Image Registration Accuracy: Widely Used but Unreliable
* Image Similarity Using Mutual Information of Regions
* Markerless Real-Time 3-D Target Region Tracking by Motion Backprojection from Projection Images
* Markerless Real-Time Target Region Tracking: Application to Frameless Sterotactic Radiosurgery
* Multi-classifier framework for atlas-based image segmentation
* Performance-Based Classifier Combination in Atlas-Based Image Segmentation Using Expectation-Maximization Parameter Estimation
* Shape-Based Averaging
* Volume-preserving nonrigid registration of MR breast images using free-form deformation with an incompressibility constraint
* Voxel similarity measures for 3-D serial MR brain image registration
Includes: Rohlfing, T.[Torsten] Rohlfing, T.
14 for Rohlfing, T.
Co Author Listing * Visual analysis of retinal changes with optical coherence tomography
Includes: Rohlig, M.[Martin] Röhlig, M.[Martin] (Maybe also Roehlig, M.)
Co Author Listing * Data association and tracking for automotive radar networks
* Information Dissemination in Self-Organizing Intervehicle Networks
* Radar CFAR Thresholding in Clutter and Multiple Target Situations
* Target classification based on near-distance radar sensors
Co Author Listing * Broad-band OFDM radio transmission for multimedia applications
Co Author Listing * Automatic Data-Driven Parameterization for Phase-Based Bone Localization in US Using Log-Gabor Filters
* Automatic Quality Assessment of Echocardiograms Using Convolutional Neural Networks: Feasibility on the Apical Four-Chamber View
* Automatic Registration of 3-D Ultrasound Images
* Automatic Segmentation of Wrist Bones in CT Using a Statistical Wrist Shape+Pose Model
* Cardiac Phase Detection in Echocardiograms With Densely Gated Recurrent Neural Networks and Global Extrema Loss
* Comparison of Finite Element-Based Inversion Algorithms, Local Frequency Estimation, and Direct Inversion Approach Used in MRE, A
* Correcting Motion-Induced Registration Errors in 3-D Ultrasound Images
* Curl-Based Finite Element Reconstruction of the Shear Modulus Without Assuming Local Homogeneity: Time Harmonic Case
* Generalized Correlation-Based Model for Out-of-Plane Motion Estimation in Freehand Ultrasound, A
* Group-Wise Registration of Point Sets for Statistical Shape Models
* Lumbar Spine Segmentation Using a Statistical Multi-Vertebrae Anatomical Shape+Pose Model
* Simultaneous Analysis of 2D Echo Views for Left Atrial Segmentation and Disease Detection
* Travelling Wave Expansion: A Model Fitting Approach to the Inverse Problem of Elasticity Reconstruction
Includes: Rohling, R.[Robert] Rohling, R.
13 for Rohling, R.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Augmentation of Medical Data Using Independently Conditional Variational Auto-Encoders
* Automatic Localization of the Needle Target for Ultrasound-Guided Epidural Injections
* Local Phase Tensor Features for 3-D Ultrasound to Statistical Shape+Pose Spine Model Registration
* Real-Time FEM-Based Registration of 3-D to 2.5-D Transrectal Ultrasound Images
* Registration of 3D Ultrasound Through an Air-Tissue Boundary
* Tissue Tracking and Registration for Image-Guided Surgery
* Ultrasound RF Time Series for Classification of Breast Lesions
7 for Rohling, R.N.
Index for "r"