Rugg, D.E.[Donald E.]
Co Author Listing * Method and apparatus for monitoring the position of the eye
Co Author Listing * Coherence Enhancing Penalty for Diffusion MRI: Regularizing Property and Discrete Approximation, A
Includes: Rugge, C. Rügge, C.
Co Author Listing * Detection of Optic Disc in Retinal Images by Means of a Geometrical Model of Vessel Structure
* MPTCP-Based Network Architecture for Intelligent Train Control and Traffic Management Operations, A
* Novel Method for the Automatic Grading of Retinal Vessel Tortuosity, A
Co Author Listing * Sfm Technique And Focus Stacking For Digital Documentation Of Archaeological Artifacts
* Virtual in Real. Interactive Solutions for Learning And Communication In the National Archaeological Museum of Marche
Co Author Listing * Functional Maps for Brain Classification on Spectral Domain
Ruggeri, M.R.[Mauro R.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic laser-based identification for UF6 cylinders
* Compression of textured surfaces represented as surfel sets
* Isometry-Invariant Matching Of Point Set Surfaces
* Processing of Textured Surfaces Represented as Surfel Sets: Representation, Compression and Geodesic Paths
* Robust range image registration using 3D lines
* Spectral-Driven Isometry-Invariant Matching of 3D Shapes
Includes: Ruggeri, M.R.[Mauro R.] Ruggeri, M.R.
Co Author Listing * Semantic Knowledge Discovery Framework for Detecting Online Terrorist Networks, A
Co Author Listing * Are Gibbs-Type Priors the Most Natural Generalization of the Dirichlet Process?
* GPU-SHOT: Parallel Optimization for Real-Time 3D Local Description
Includes: Ruggiero, M. Ruggiero, M.[Martino]
Co Author Listing * Numerical Methods for Parameter Estimation in Poisson Data Inversion
* On the Convergence of Primal-Dual Hybrid Gradient Algorithms for Total Variation Image Restoration
* Primal-dual first order methods for total variation image restoration in presence of poisson noise
* Roof Planes Detection Via a Second-Order Variational Model
Co Author Listing * Terra Vega Active Light Source: A First Step in a New Approach to Perform Nighttime Absolute Radiometric Calibrations and Early Results Calibrating the VIIRS DNB, The
Index for "r"