Co Author Listing * Direct Estimation of Multiple Disparities for Transparent Multiple Surfaces in Binocular Stereo
* Direct Representation and Detection of Multi-Scale, Multi-Orientation Fields Using Local Differentiation Filters
* Discrete invertible affine transformations
* On visual ambiguities due to transparency in motion and stereo
* Principle of Superposition: A Common Computational Framework for Analysis of Multiple Motion
* Reconstruction of multiple overlapping surfaces via standard regularization techniques
* Simultaneous Multiple Optical Flow Estimations
* Unified Computational Theory for Motion Transparency and Motion Boundaries Based on Eigenenergy Analysis, A
Includes: Shizawa, M. Shizawa, M.[Masahiko]
8 for Shizawa, M.
Co Author Listing * Catalyst description by using fractal measures
Co Author Listing * Sonar Recognition of Targets Embedded in Sediment
Index for "s"