Co Author Listing * Autonomous road vehicles: recent issues and expectations
Co Author Listing * Cardiac Deformation Recovery using a 3D Incompressible Deformable Model
* Geometric Theory of Symmetric Registration, A
* Left Ventricular Deformation Recovery From Cine MRI Using an Incompressible Model
* Myocardial Deformation Recovery Using a 3D Biventricular Incompressible Model
* Point-Based Registration with Known Correspondence: Closed Form Optimal Solutions and Properties
* Stereo-Guided Biomechanical Model for Volumetric Deformation Analysis, A
* Surface Growing from Stereo Images
* Symmetric Non-Rigid Registration: A Geometric Theory and Some Numerical Techniques
Includes: Skrinjar, O.[Oskar] Škrinjar, O.[Oskar] Skrinjar, O.
8 for Skrinjar, O.
Co Author Listing * Cloud Detection Based on High Resolution Stereo Pairs of the Geostationary Meteosat Images
Co Author Listing * Toward Nonconventional Human-Machine Interfaces for Supervisory Plant Process Monitoring
Co Author Listing * Survey applications using the Optech ILRIS 3D laser scanner and photogrammetry for a complete detailed CAD reconstruction of the objects
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Radar-Based Hail Detection Using Single- and Dual-Polarization
Includes: Skripnikova, K.[Katerina] Skripniková, K.[Katerina]
Co Author Listing * Artificial Fingerprinting for Generative Models: Rooting Deepfake Attribution in Training Data
Co Author Listing * CFAR edge detector for polarimetric SAR images
* Change detection for thematic mapping by means of airborne multitemporal polarimetric SAR imagery
* Change detection in a series of Sentinel-1 SAR data
* Convolutional Neural Network Architecture for Sentinel-1 and AMSR2 Data Fusion, A
* Crop Classification by Multitemporal C- and L-Band Single- and Dual-Polarization and Fully Polarimetric SAR
* Determining the Points of Change in Time Series of Polarimetric SAR Data
* Impact of Reducing Polarimetric SAR Input on the Uncertainty of Crop Classifications Based on the Random Forests Algorithm
* Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar Data and the Complex Wishart Distribution
* Restoration of polarimetric SAR images using simulated annealing
* Short-Term Change Detection in Wetlands Using Sentinel-1 Time Series
* Statistical Analysis of Changes in Sentinel-1 Time Series on the Google Earth Engine
* test statistic in the complex Wishart distribution and its application to change detection in polarimetric SAR data, A
* Wishart-Based Adaptive Temporal Filtering of Polarimetric SAR Imagery
Includes: Skriver, H. Skriver, H.[Henning]
13 for Skriver, H.
Index for "s"