Co Author Listing * Adaptive Data Hiding in Compressed Video Domain
* AIM 2019 Challenge on Bokeh Effect Synthesis: Methods and Results
* Dual-Domain Single Image De-Raining Using Conditional Generative Adversarial Network
* Image Memorability: The Role of Depth and Motion
* New Approach for Reducing Embedding Noise in Multiple Bit Plane Steganography, A
* New Statistical Restoration Method for Spatial Domain Images, A
* Novel Steganographic Algorithm Resisting Targeted Steganalytic Attacks on LSB Matching, A
* Object Memorability Prediction using Deep Learning: Location and Size Bias
* Robust Watermarking Scheme against Frame Blending, Projection and Content Adaptation Attacks, A
* SIFT based robust image watermarking resistant to resolution scaling
* SIFT based video watermarking resistant to temporal scaling
* View Invariant 3D Video Watermarking Using Depth Based Embedding
Includes: Sur, A.[Arijit] Sur, A.
12 for Sur, A.
Sur, C.Y.[Chan Yang]
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Ecohydrological Impacts of Vegetation Activities on Climatological Perspectives Using MODIS Gross Primary Productivity and Evapotranspiration Products at Korean Regional Flux Network Site
* Soil Moisture-Vegetation-Carbon Flux Relationship under Agricultural Drought Condition using Optical Multispectral Sensor
Includes: Sur, C.Y.[Chan Yang] Sur, C.Y.[Chan-Yang]
Co Author Listing * A Contrario Decision Method for Shape Element Recognition, An
* A Contrario Model for Matching Interest Points under Geometric and Photometric Constraints, An
* a-contrario approach to quasi-periodic noise removal, An
* Computing the Uncertainty of the 8 point Algorithm for Fundamental Matrix Estimation
* Enhancing pose estimation through efficient patch synthesis
* Extracting Meaningful Curves from Images
* Fundamental Matrix Estimation Without Prior Match
* How to Overcome Perceptual Aliasing in ASIFT?
* Influence of the Analysis Window on the Metrological Performance of the Grid Method
* Measuring the Noise of Digital Imaging Sensors by Stacking Raw Images Affected by Vibrations and Illumination Flickering
* Non-Local Dual-Domain Approach to Cartoon and Texture Decomposition, A
* Rendering Deformed Speckle Images with a Boolean Model
* Robust Matching in an Uncertain World
* Sensor noise measurement in the presence of a flickering illumination
* Sensor Noise Modeling by Stacking Pseudo-Periodic Grid Images Affected by Vibrations
* Shape Recognition Via an a Contrario Model for Size Functions
* Theory of Shape Identification, A
* Transitive Closure Based Visual Words for Point Matching in Video Sequence
* Unified Framework for Detecting Groups and Application to Shape Recognition, A
* Unsupervised thresholds for shape matching
* View synthesis for pose computation
* Visual Words for 3D Reconstruction and Pose Computation
Includes: Sur, F.[Frederic] Sur, F.[Frédéric] Sur, F.
22 for Sur, F.
Co Author Listing * Modeling long memory eye gaze data
Co Author Listing * Handwritten Bangla character recognition in machine-printed forms using gradient information and Haar wavelet
Index for "s"