Tiefenbacher, J.P.[John P.]
Co Author Listing * Climate Change, Land Use/Land Cover Change, and Population Growth as Drivers of Groundwater Depletion in the Central Valleys, Oaxaca, Mexico
* Morphometric Analysis for Soil Erosion Susceptibility Mapping Using Novel GIS-based Ensemble Model
* Novel Ensemble Approaches of Machine Learning Techniques in Modeling the Gully Erosion Susceptibility
* Novel Ensemble of MCDM-Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Groundwater-Potential Mapping in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions (Iran)
* Spatial Modeling of Snow Avalanche Using Machine Learning Models and Geo-Environmental Factors: Comparison of Effectiveness in Two Mountain Regions
Co Author Listing * Attribute constrained subspace learning
* Background segmentation with feedback: The Pixel-Based Adaptive Segmenter
* Capturing facial videos with Kinect 2.0: A multithreaded open source tool and database
* Impact of annotation dimensionality under variable task complexity in remote guidance
* Mono camera multi-view diminished reality
* Off-the-shelf sensor integration for mono-SLAM on smart devices
* Photorealistic Face Transfer in 2D and 3D Video
* PID-based regulation of background dynamics for foreground segmentation
* Sensor Fusion for Sparse SLAM with Descriptor Pooling
* Subjective and objective evaluation of image inpainting quality
* Wavelet contrast-based image inpainting with sparsity-driven initialization
Includes: Tiefenbacher, P.[Philipp] Tiefenbacher, P.
11 for Tiefenbacher, P.
Co Author Listing * Tropospheric and Surface Nitrogen Dioxide Changes in the Greater Toronto Area during the First Two Years of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Index for "t"