Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Rainfall Products Derived From Satellites and Microwave Links for The Netherlands
* Satellite and In Situ Observations for Advancing Global Earth Surface Modelling: A Review
Includes: Uijlenhoet, R. Uijlenhoet, R.[Remko]
Co Author Listing * Categorization of a collection of pictures into structured events
* Cluster encoding for modelling temporal variation in video
* COCO-Stuff: Thing and Stuff Classes in Context
* Daily Living Activities Recognition via Efficient High and Low Level Cues Combination and Fisher Kernel Representation
* Devil is in the Decoder: Classification, Regression and GANs, The
* Fisher Kernel Temporal Variation-based Relevance Feedback for video retrieval
* Instant Bag-of-Words served on a laptop
* Joint Calibration for Semantic Segmentation
* Learning Intelligent Dialogs for Bounding Box Annotation
* Learning to Group Objects
* Open Images Dataset V4, The
* Region-Based Semantic Segmentation with End-to-End Training
* Salient object detection: From pixels to segments
* Video classification with Densely extracted HOG/HOF/MBH features: An evaluation of the accuracy/computational efficiency trade-off
Includes: Uijlings, J.[Jasper] Uijlings, J.
14 for Uijlings, J.
Co Author Listing * Discriminating Joint Feature Analysis for Multimedia Data Understanding
* Extreme Clicking for Efficient Object Annotation
* Interactive Full Image Segmentation by Considering All Regions Jointly
* Real-time bag of words, approximately
* Real-Time Visual Concept Classification
* Revisiting Knowledge Transfer for Training Object Class Detectors
* Segmentation as selective search for object recognition
* Selective Search for Object Recognition
* Situational object boundary detection
* Training Object Class Detectors with Click Supervision
* Unseen) event recognition via semantic compositionality
* Visual Extent of an Object: Suppose We Know the Object Locations, The
* We Don't Need No Bounding-Boxes: Training Object Class Detectors Using Only Human Verification
* Web Image Annotation Via Subspace-Sparsity Collaborated Feature Selection
* What is the spatial extent of an object?
Includes: Uijlings, J.R.R. Uijlings, J.R.R.[Jasper R.R.] Uijlings, J.R.R.[Jasper R. R.]
15 for Uijlings, J.R.R.
Index for "u"