Co Author Listing * End-to-End Saliency Mapping via Probability Distribution Prediction
* Intrinsic Dimensionality Predicts the Saliency of Natural Dynamic Scenes
* Large-Scale Optimization of Hierarchical Features for Saliency Prediction in Natural Images
* Online Domain Adaptation for Multi-Object Tracking
* Saliency-based selection of sparse descriptors for action recognition
* Space-Variant Descriptor Sampling for Action Recognition Based on Saliency and Eye Movements
* Sympathy for the Details: Dense Trajectories and Hybrid Classification Architectures for Action Recognition
* Towards Multi-class Object Detection in Unconstrained Remote Sensing Imagery
* VirtualWorlds as Proxy for Multi-object Tracking Analysis
9 for Vig, E.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Classification of Low-Resolution Chromosomal Images
* Crowdsourcing for Chromosome Segmentation and Deep Classification
* Deterministic Policy Gradient Based Robotic Path Planning with Continuous Action Spaces
* DrawInAir: A Lightweight Gestural Interface Based on Fingertip Regression
* Pedestrian Detection via Mixture of CNN Experts and Thresholded Aggregated Channel Features
* Siamese Networks for Chromosome Classification
Includes: Vig, L.[Lovekesh] Vig, L.
Co Author Listing * Correlation between Biopsy Confirmed Cases and Radiologist's Annotations in the Detection of Lung Nodules by Expanding the Diagnostic Database Using Content Based Image Retrieval
* DCA-based unimodal feature-level fusion of orthogonal moments for Indian sign language dataset
Index for "v"