Co Author Listing * Assessment of Classifiers and Remote Sensing Features of Hyperspectral Imagery and Stereo-Photogrammetric Point Clouds for Recognition of Tree Species in a Forest Area of High Species Diversity
* Autonomous hyperspectral UAS photogrammetry for environmental monitoring applications
* Estimating Biomass and Nitrogen Amount of Barley and Grass Using UAV and Aircraft Based Spectral and Photogrammetric 3D Features
* Geometric And Reflectance Signature Characterization Of Complex Canopies Using Hyperspectral Stereoscopic Images From UAV And Terrestrial Platforms
* Individual Tree Detection and Classification with UAV-Based Photogrammetric Point Clouds and Hyperspectral Imaging
* Novel Tilt Correction Technique for Irradiance Sensors and Spectrometers On-Board Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, A
* Remote Sensing of 3-D Geometry and Surface Moisture of a Peat Production Area Using Hyperspectral Frame Cameras in Visible to Short-Wave Infrared Spectral Ranges Onboard a Small Unmanned Airborne Vehicle (UAV)
* UAS Based Tree Species Identification Using The Novel FPI Based Hyperspectral Cameras In Visible, NIR and SWIR Spectral Ranges
* Using UAV-Based Photogrammetry and Hyperspectral Imaging for Mapping Bark Beetle Damage at Tree-Level
Includes: Viljanen, N.[Niko] Viljanen, N.
9 for Viljanen, N.
Co Author Listing * Design, Construction, and Testing of a Stereo-Photogrammetric Tool for the Diagnosis of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in Infants
* Photogrammetric Method for the Assessment of Facial Morphology in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Screening, A
Includes: Viljoen, D.L. Viljoen, D.L.[Denis L.]
Index for "v"