Co Author Listing * Analyzing the Vegetation Parameterization in the TU-Wien ASCAT Soil Moisture Retrieval
* Improving ASCAT Soil Moisture Retrievals With an Enhanced Spatially Variable Vegetation Parameterization
* Improving the Seasonal Representation of ASCAT Soil Moisture and Vegetation Dynamics in a Temperate Climate
* Review of Irrigation Information Retrievals from Space and Their Utility for Users, A
* Sensitivity of Sentinel-1 Backscatter to Vegetation Dynamics: An Austrian Case Study
* Sentinel-1 Cross Ratio and Vegetation Optical Depth: A Comparison over Europe
* Towards Including Dynamic Vegetation Parameters in the EUMETSAT H SAF ASCAT Soil Moisture Products
Includes: Vreugdenhil, M. Vreugdenhil, M.[Mariette] Vreugdenhil, M.[Mariėtte]
7 for Vreugdenhil, M.
Co Author Listing * From Detection of Individual Metastases to Classification of Lymph Node Status at the Patient Level: The CAMELYON17 Challenge
* Whole-Slide Mitosis Detection in H&E Breast Histology Using PHH3 as a Reference to Train Distilled Stain-Invariant Convolutional Networks
Index for "v"