Wigneron, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Radar Vegetation Index and Potential Improvements
* AQUI Soil Moisture Network for Satellite Microwave Remote Sensing Validation in South-Western France, The
* Assimilation of Satellite-Derived Soil Moisture and Brightness Temperature in Land Surface Models: A Review
* Comparison of Dobson and Mironov Dielectric Models in the SMOS Soil Moisture Retrieval Algorithm
* Comparison of Two Bare-Soil Reflectivity Models and Validation With L-Band Radiometer Measurements
* Consequences of surface heterogeneity for parameter retrieval from 1.4-GHz multiangle SMOS observations
* Correction to Evaluating an improved parameterization of the soil emission in L-MEB [Apr 11 1177-1189]
* Effect of Three Different Data Fusion Approaches on the Quality of Soil Moisture Retrievals from Multiple Passive Microwave Sensors, The
* Evaluating the Semiempirical H-Q Model Used to Calculate the L-Band Emissivity of a Rough Bare Soil
* Evaluation of SMOS, SMAP, ASCAT and Sentinel-1 Soil Moisture Products at Sites in Southwestern France
* First Vegetation Optical Depth Mapping from Sentinel-1 C-band SAR Data over Crop Fields
* Global Monitoring of the Vegetation Dynamics from the Vegetation Optical Depth (VOD): A Review
* Global-Scale Evaluation of Roughness Effects on C-Band AMSR-E Observations
* L-Band Relative Permittivity of Organic Soil Surface Layers: A New Dataset of Resonant Cavity Measurements and Model Evaluation
* Long Term Global Surface Soil Moisture Fields Using an SMOS-Trained Neural Network Applied to AMSR-E Data
* Mapping Soil Moisture at a High Resolution over Mountainous Regions by Integrating In Situ Measurements, Topography Data, and MODIS Land Surface Temperatures
* Microwave Vegetation Index from Multi-Angular Observations and Its Application in Vegetation Properties Retrieval: Theoretical Modelling
* New Forest Aboveground Biomass Maps of China Integrating Multiple Datasets
* Passive L-Band Microwave Remote Sensing of Organic Soil Surface Layers: A Tower-Based Experiment
* Potential Applications of GNSS-R Observations over Agricultural Areas: Results from the GLORI Airborne Campaign
* SMOS-IC: An Alternative SMOS Soil Moisture and Vegetation Optical Depth Product
* Surface Soil Moisture Retrieval from L-Band Radiometry: A Global Regression Study
* Two-dimensional synthetic aperture images over a land surface scene
* Uncovering Dryland Woody Dynamics Using Optical, Microwave, and Field Data: Prolonged Above-Average Rainfall Paradoxically Contributes to Woody Plant Die-Off in the Western Sahel
Includes: Wigneron, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Wigneron, J.P.[Jean-Pierre] Wigneron, J.P.
24 for Wigneron, J.P.
Co Author Listing * Efficient Label Collection for Image Datasets via Hierarchical Clustering
* Efficient label collection for unlabeled image datasets
* Selectively guiding visual concept discovery
* Unsupervised Semantic Scene Labeling for Streaming Data
Includes: Wigness, M.[Maggie] Wigness, M.
Index for "w"