Co Author Listing * 3D WebGIS: From Visualization to Analysis. An Efficient Browser-Based 3D Line-of-Sight Analysis
* Analyzing the Contributor Activity of a Volunteered Geographic Information Project: The Case of OpenStreetMap
* Assessing spatiotemporal predictability of LBSN: A case study of three Foursquare datasets
* Deep Learning From Multiple Crowds: A Case Study of Humanitarian Mapping
* Defining Fitness-for-Use for Crowdsourced Points of Interest (POI)
* Efficient Method for POI/ROI Discovery Using Flickr Geotagged Photos
* Graph-Based Matching of Points-of-Interest from Collaborative Geo-Datasets
* Guided Classification System for Conceptual Overlapping Classes in OpenStreetMap
* Highlighting Current Trends in Volunteered Geographic Information
* Monitoring and Assessing Post-Disaster Tourism Recovery Using Geotagged Social Media Data
* Open Issues in Bringing 3D to Location Based Services (LBS): A Review Focusing on 3D Data Streaming and 3D Indoor Navigation
* Quality Evaluation of VGI Using Authoritative Data: A Comparison with Land Use Data in Southern Germany
* Semantic Interoperability of Sensor Data with Volunteered Geographic Information: A Unified Model
* Show Me the Data!: Structuring Archaeological Data to Deliver Interactive, Transparent 3D Reconstructions in a 3D WebGIS
* Temporal Analysis on Contribution Inequality in OpenStreetMap: A Comparative Study for Four Countries
* Towards a Landmark-Based Pedestrian Navigation Service Using OSM Data
* Towards Automatic Vandalism Detection in OpenStreetMap
* Towards Detecting the Crowd Involved in Social Events
* Using Crowdsourced Geodata for Agent-Based Indoor Evacuation Simulations
* Volunteered Geographic Information for Disaster Risk Reduction: The Missing Maps Approach and Its Potential within the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Includes: Zipf, A.[Alexander] Zipf, A.
20 for Zipf, A.
Index for "z"