Gibson Poole, S.
Co Author Listing * Estimation of the Spectral Sensitivity Functions of Un-Modified and Modified Commercial Off-the-Shelf Digital Cameras to Enable Their Use as a Multispectral Imaging System for UAVS
Includes: Gibson Poole, S. Gibson-Poole, S.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of a Visual-Tactile Multimodal Display for Surface Obstacle Avoidance During Walking
* Modelling of an Inexpensive 9M Satellite Dish from 3D Point Clouds Captured By Terrestrial Laser Scanners
* Real-Time Close Range Web-Cam Photogrammetry Suited to the Coordination of Optical Topography Sensors Located on the Human Head
Includes: Gibson, A. Gibson, A.[Aaron]
Gibson, A.P.[Adam P.]
Co Author Listing * Information theoretic regularization in diffuse optical tomography
* photogrammetric determination of head surface shape and alignment for the optical tomography of newborn infants, The
Includes: Gibson, A.P.[Adam P.] Gibson, A.P.
Gibson, C.J.[Christopher J.]
Co Author Listing * Approach to Point Based Approximate Color Bleeding with Volumes, An
Co Author Listing * Automatic Augmentation and Meshing of Sparse 3D Scene Structure
* Robust Motion Trajectory Estimation for Long Image Sequences with Applications to Motion Compensated Prediction
* Robust optical flow estimation based on a sparse motion trajectory set
* Towards automating visual in-field monitoring of crop health
Includes: Gibson, D.[David] Gibson, D.
Gibson, D.P.[David P.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Sampling for Low Latency Vision Processing
* Efficient Layout of Comic-Like Video Summaries
* Estimating Gait Phase using Low-Level Motion
* Estimating pose of articulated objects using low-level motion
* Extraction of Motion Data from Image Sequences to Assist Animators
* Identifying Quadruped Gait in Wildlife Video
* Monocular 3D human pose estimation using sparse motion features
* Practical Generation of Video Textures using the Auto-Regressive Process
* Quadruped gait analysis using sparse motion information
* Real-time pose estimation of articulated objects using low-level motion
* Visual Abstraction of Wildlife Footage using Gaussian Mixture Models
* Visual abstraction of wildlife footage using gaussian mixture models and the minimum description length criterion
* Visual Extraction of Motion-based Information from Image Sequences
Includes: Gibson, D.P.[David P.] Gibson, D.P.
13 for Gibson, D.P.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Multi-Organ Segmentation on Abdominal CT With Dense V-Networks
* Computer-Aided Prostate Cancer Detection Using Ultrasound RF Time Series: In Vivo Feasibility Study
* Freehand Ultrasound Image Simulation with Spatially-Conditioned Generative Adversarial Networks
* No Surprises: Training Robust Lung Nodule Detection for Low-Dose CT Scans by Augmenting With Adversarial Attacks
Includes: Gibson, E. Gibson, E.[Eli]
Gibson, G.J.[Gavin J.]
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Analysis of Lidar Signals with Multiple Returns
* Creating Multi-layered 3D Images Using Reversible Jump MCMC Algorithms
* Multilayered 3D LiDAR Image Construction Using Spatial Models in a Bayesian Framework
* Spatial modelling of multi-layered LiDAR images using reversible jump MCMC
Co Author Listing * Automatic Extraction of Bone Boundaries from CT Scans Using an Intelligence-based Approach
Co Author Listing * Automatic scene relighting for video conferencing
* High-order regularization for stereo color editing
* Multiple Instance Learning for Behavioral Coding
* Packet Video for Heterogeneous Networks Using CU-SeeMe
* Sparse Regularization of TV-L1 Optical Flow
* Sparsity in optical flow and trajectories
* Spatially adaptive filtering for registration artifact removal in HDR video
* Stereo depth with a Unified Architecture GPU
Includes: Gibson, J.[Jerry] Gibson, J.[James] Gibson, J.[Joel]
8 for Gibson, J.
Co Author Listing * Distribution of the Two-Dimensional DCT Coefficients for Images
* Error Propagation in Motion Compensated Video Over Wireless Channels
* Hamming Coding of DCT-Compressed Images over Noisy Channels
* Image-Coding with Uniform and Piecewise-Uniform Vector Quantizers
* Multiframe video coding for improved performance over wireless channels
* New Rate Distortion Bounds for Natural Videos Based on a Texture-Dependent Correlation Model
* Routing-Aware Multiple Description Video Coding Over Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
* Routing-aware multiple description video coding over wireless ad-hoc networks using multiple paths
* Soft Decision Demodulation and Transform Coding of Images
Includes: Gibson, J.D. Gibson, J.D.[Jerry D.]
9 for Gibson, J.D.
Co Author Listing * Optical Motion and Transformations as Stimuli for Visual Perceptions
* Perception of the Visual World, The
* What Gives Rise to the Perception of Motion?
Co Author Listing * Analysis and Method for Contrast Enhancement Turbulence Mitigation, An
* Analysis of Single Image Defogging Methods using a Color Ellipsoid Framework, An
* Augmented Lagrangian Method for Total Variation Video Restoration, An
* Example based depth from fog
* Fast single image fog removal using the adaptive Wiener filter
* Hazy image modeling using color ellipsoids
* Investigation of Dehazing Effects on Image and Video Coding, An
* No-Reference Perceptual Based Contrast Enhancement Metric for Ocean Scenes in Fog, A
* Stereo image defogging
Includes: Gibson, K.B. Gibson, K.B.[Kristofor B.]
9 for Gibson, K.B.
Gibson, K.L.[Katherine L.]
Co Author Listing * emperor's new masks: On demographic differences and disguises, The
Co Author Listing * IKONOS Satellite Imagery and Its Use in Automated Road Extraction
* Image Pyramids and Partitions
* Vectorization of Raster Images Using Hierarchical Methods
Co Author Listing * Design and Characterization of the Multi-Band SWIR Receiver for the Lunar Flashlight CubeSat Mission
Gibson, P.B.[Peter B.]
Co Author Listing * How Long should the MISR Record Be when Evaluating Aerosol Optical Depth Climatology in Climate Models?
Co Author Listing * Distortion metrics for predicting authentication functionality of printed security deterrents
* Predictive dynamic digital holography and image sharpening
* Spike Sorting: The First Step in Decoding the Brain
Includes: Gibson, S.[Shawn] Gibson, S.[Steve] Gibson, S.
Gibson, S.C.[Sharon C.]
Co Author Listing * Cloud Detection in Nonpolar Regions for CERES Using TRMM VIRS and Terra and Aqua MODIS Data
Co Author Listing * Analysing and simplifying histograms using scale-trees
* Art of Scale-Space, The
* Convex Colour Sieves
* Evaluating colour morphological scale-spaces
* Morphological Color Quantization
* Multi-dimensional Histogram Comparison Via Scale Trees
* Recognition and retrieval via histogram trees
Includes: Gibson, S.E. Gibson, S.E.[Stuart E.]
7 for Gibson, S.E.
Gibson, S.J.[Stuart James]
Co Author Listing * Age-related craniofacial differences based on spatio-temporal face image atlases
* person-specific, rigorous aging model of the human face, A
* Smartphone image acquisition forensics using sensor fingerprint
* Synthesis of Photographic Quality Facial Composites using Evolutionary Algorithms
* Towards a semi-automatic method for the statistically rigorous ageing of the human face
Includes: Gibson, S.J.[Stuart James] Gibson, S.J.[Stuart J.] Gibson, S.J.
Co Author Listing * Armagh Observatory: Historic Building Information Modelling For Virtual Learning In Building Conservation
Index for "g"