Golea, N.E.H.[Nour El Houda]
Co Author Listing * Fragile Watermarking Scheme Based CRC Checksum and Public Key Cryptosystem for RGB Color Image Authentication, A
Includes: Golea, N.E.H.[Nour El Houda] Golea, N.E.H.[Nour El-Houda]
Golebiowska, I.M.[Izabela Malgorzata]
Co Author Listing * Do Different Map Types Support Map Reading Equally? Comparing Choropleth, Graduated Symbols, and Isoline Maps for Map Use Tasks
* Numbers on Thematic Maps: Helpful Simplicity or Too Raw to Be Useful for Map Reading?
* Searching for an Optimal Hexagonal Shaped Enumeration Unit Size for Effective Spatial Pattern Recognition in Choropleth Maps
* What Went Wrong for Bad Solvers during Thematic Map Analysis? Lessons Learned from an Eye-Tracking Study
Co Author Listing * Document ranking by layout relevance
Co Author Listing * Hybrid 3D mass-spring system for simulation of isotropic materials with any Poisson's ratio
Co Author Listing * Robust Carotid Artery Recognition in Longitudinal B-Mode Ultrasound Images
Co Author Listing * Using Wiimote for 2D and 3D Pointing Tasks: Gesture Performance Evaluation
Co Author Listing * Pix2Shape: Towards Unsupervised Learning of 3D Scenes from Images Using a View-Based Representation
Co Author Listing * Finding regions of interest in document images by planar HMM
Co Author Listing * Simplified Normalization of C-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar Data for Terrestrial Applications in High Latitude Environments
Co Author Listing * Attention Assist: A High-Level Information Fusion Framework for Situation and Threat Assessment in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
Golestaneh, S.A.[S. Alireza]
Co Author Listing * 3D Human Motion Estimation via Motion Compression and Refinement
* No-Reference Quality Assessment of JPEG Images via a Quality Relevance Map
* Reduced-reference quality assessment based on the entropy of DNT coefficients of locally weighted gradients
* Reduced-Reference Quality Assessment Based on the Entropy of DWT Coefficients of Locally Weighted Gradient Magnitudes
* Reduced-reference synthesized-texture quality assessment based on multi-scale spatial and statistical texture attributes
* Spatially-Varying Blur Detection Based on Multiscale Fused and Sorted Transform Coefficients of Gradient Magnitudes
* Synthesized Texture Quality Assessment via Multi-scale Spatial and Statistical Texture Attributes of Image and Gradient Magnitude Coefficients
Includes: Golestaneh, S.A.[S. Alireza] Golestaneh, S.A.
7 for Golestaneh, S.A.
Co Author Listing * 3D scene model based frame prediction in video coding
* Minimisation of image watermarking side effects through subjective optimisation
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Driver's Stress Event Detection
Index for "g"