Co Author Listing * Feasibility of Using a 300 GHz Radar to Detect Fractures and Lithological Changes in Rocks
Co Author Listing * Attacks against AODV Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
* Energy Consumption Evaluation of Reactive and Proactive Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network, An
Co Author Listing * A-contrario Approach for Obstacle Detection in Assistance Driving Systems, An
* Efficient Model-Free Setting for Longitudinal and Lateral Vehicle Control: Validation Through the Interconnected Pro-SiVIC/RTMaps Prototyping Platform, An
* Road Surface Marking Classification Based on a Hierarchical Markov Model
Includes: Mounier, H.[Hugues] Mounier, H.
Co Author Listing * Consistent Robust and Recursive Estimation of Atmospheric Motion Vectors From Satellite Images
Co Author Listing * Moving Target Detection and Parameter Estimation via a Modified Imaging STAP with a Large Baseline in Multistatic GEO SAR
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Tracking of Video Graphs Using Joint Kalman Smoothing and Registration
Co Author Listing * Learning Data Augmentation with Online Bilevel Optimization for Image Classification
Co Author Listing * Augmented Sparse Representation Classifier for Blurred Face Recognition
* Augmented SRC for face recognition under quality distortions
* Unconstrained ear recognition using deep neural networks
Includes: Mounsef, J. Mounsef, J.[Jinane]
Mount, D.M.[David M.]
Co Author Listing * Algorithmic issues in modeling motion
* Analysis of a Simple k-means Clustering Algorithm, The
* Approximating large convolutions in digital images
* Computationally Efficient Algorithms for High-Dimensional Robust Estimators
* Efficient algorithms for robust feature matching
* Efficient k-Means Clustering Algorithm: Analysis and Implementation, An
* Efficient Randomized Algorithms for Robust Estimation of Circular Arcs and Aligned Ellipses
* On the Area of Overlap of Translated Polygons
* Probabilistic Analysis of Some Navigation Strategies in a Dynamic Environment
* Quantile Approximation for Robust Statistical Estimation and k-enclosing Problems
Includes: Mount, D.M.[David M.] Mount, D.M.
10 for Mount, D.M.
Mount, S.B.[Susan B.]
Co Author Listing * Moving object and transient event detection using rotation strip aperture image measurements
Co Author Listing * Lane-Free Artificial-Fluid Concept for Vehicular Traffic
Co Author Listing * Non Rigid Registration of 3D Images to Laparoscopic Video for Image Guided Surgery
* Planning and Guidance Platform for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, A
* Real-Time Guiding Catheter and Guidewire Detection for Congenital Cardiovascular Interventions
* Three-Dimensional Tissue Deformation Recovery and Tracking
Includes: Mountney, P.[Peter] Mountney, P.
Co Author Listing * accurate and computationally efficient algorithm for ground peak identification in large footprint waveform LiDAR data, An
* Assessing integration of intensity, polarimetric scattering, interferometric coherence and spatial texture metrics in PALSAR-derived land cover classification
* Assessing reference dataset representativeness through confidence metrics based on information density
* Capturing and Modeling Geographic Object Change: A SpatioTemporal Gazetteer Framework
* Converting local spectral and spatial information from a priori classifiers into contextual knowledge for impervious surface classification
* Deep learning for remotely sensed data
* Developing Collaborative Classifiers using an Expert-based Model
* empirical comparison of interpolation methods for MODIS 8-day land surface temperature composites across the conterminous Unites States, An
* Fusion of optical, radar and waveform LiDAR observations for land cover classification
* Implications of Classification of Methodological Decisions in Flooding Analysis from Hurricane Katrina
* linearly approximated iterative Gaussian decomposition method for waveform LiDAR processing, A
* Meta-analysis of deep neural networks in remote sensing: A comparative study of mono-temporal classification to support vector machines
* Meta-Analysis on Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Detection and Monitoring: A Remote Sensing Perspective, A
* Multi-temporal geospatial query grouping using correlation signatures
* Support vector machines in remote sensing: A review
Includes: Mountrakis, G.[Giorgos] Mountrakis, G.[Georgios] Mountrakis, G.
15 for Mountrakis, G.
Co Author Listing * Interframe Coding of Videotelephone Pictures
* Low-Resolution TV: Subjective Effects of Frame Repetition and Picture Replenishment
* Transmitting Television As Clusters of Frame-to-Frame Differences
* Video Encoding System Using Conditional Picture-Element Replenishment, A
Index for "m"