Co Author Listing * Frame Based Representation and Compression of Still Images
* Multi-frame compression: Theory and Design
* On the optimality of nonunitary filter banks in subband coders
* Ringing reduction in low bit-rate image subband coding using projection onto a space of paraboloids
* Sparse Representation of Images using Overlapping Frames
Includes: Aase, S.O. Aase, S.O.[Sven Ole] Aase, S.O.[Sven O.]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Crop Reflectance for Estimating Biomass in Rice Canopies at Different Phenological Stages
* Angular Dependency of Hyperspectral Measurements over Wheat Characterized by a Novel UAV Based Goniometer
* Comparison of UAV- and TLS-derived Plant Height for Crop Monitoring: Using Polygon Grids for the Analysis of Crop Surface Models (CSMs), A
* Current Practices in UAS-based Environmental Monitoring
* Extracting leaf area index using viewing geometry effects: A new perspective on high-resolution unmanned aerial system photography
* Fusion of Plant Height and Vegetation Indices for the Estimation of Barley Biomass
* Generating 3D hyperspectral information with lightweight UAV snapshot cameras for vegetation monitoring: From camera calibration to quality assurance
* Hyperspectral Analysis Of Rice Phenological Stages In Northeast China
* Introduction and preliminary results of a calibration for full-frame hyperspectral cameras to monitor agricultural crops with UAVs
* Low-weight and UAV-based Hyperspectral Full-frame Cameras for Monitoring Crops: Spectral Comparison with Portable Spectroradiometer Measurements
* Quantitative Remote Sensing at Ultra-High Resolution with UAV Spectroscopy: A Review of Sensor Technology, Measurement Procedures, and Data Correction Workflows
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence I: Instrumental Considerations for Proximal Spectroradiometers
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence II: Review of Passive Measurement Setups, Protocols, and Their Application at the Leaf to Canopy Level
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence III: Benchmarking Retrieval Methods and Sensor Characteristics for Proximal Sensing
* Terrestrial Laser Scanning for Coastal Geomorphologic Research In Western Greece
Includes: Aasen, H.[Helge] Aasen, H.
15 for Aasen, H.
Index for "a"