Co Author Listing * Ailanthus altissima mapping from multi-temporal very high resolution satellite images
* Automatic Spectral Rule-Based Preliminary Mapping of Calibrated Landsat TM and ETM+ Images
* Badly Posed Classification of Remotely Sensed Images: An Experimental Comparison of Existing Data Labeling Systems
* Comparing the performance of flat and hierarchical Habitat/Land-Cover classification models in a NATURA 2000 site
* Comparison of the multilayer perceptron with neuro-fuzzy techniques in the estimation of cover class mixture in remotely sensed data
* Earth Observation for the Implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 11 Indicators at Local Scale: Monitoring of the Migrant Population Distribution
* Fuzzy-Logic and Neural Techniques Integration: An Application to Remotely-Sensed Data
* Knowledge-Based Classification of Grassland Ecosystem Based on Multi-Temporal WorldView-2 Data and FAO-LCCS Taxonomy
* Multiscale Expectation-Maximization Semisupervised Classifier Suitable for Badly Posed Image Classification, A
* Quality Assessment of Classification and Cluster Maps Without Ground Truth Knowledge
* rule-based classification methodology to handle uncertainty in habitat mapping employing evidential reasoning and fuzzy logic, A
* Towards Operational Detection of Forest Ecosystem Changes in Protected Areas
Includes: Blonda, P.[Palma] Blonda, P.
12 for Blonda, P.
Co Author Listing * Device for displaying 3D images
* Multiple Color Matches to Estimate Human Color Vision Sensitivities
* Perception of stereo at different vergence distances: Implications for realism
Includes: Blonde, L.[Laurent] Blondé, L.[Laurent] Blonde, L.
Blondeau Patissier, D.[David]
Co Author Listing * ESA-MERIS 10-Year Mission Reveals Contrasting Phytoplankton Bloom Dynamics in Two Tropical Regions of Northern Australia
Includes: Blondeau Patissier, D.[David] Blondeau-Patissier, D.[David]
Co Author Listing * Modern displays: Why we see different colors, and what it means?
Includes: BlondeI, L. BlondeĚ, L.
Co Author Listing * Reconstruction of Coronary Arteries From a Single Rotational X-Ray Projection Sequence
* Reconstruction of Coronary Arteries from One Rotational X-Ray Projection Sequence
Co Author Listing * Scientist's Idealism versus User's Realism on Radarsat-2 HR Stereo Capability without GCP: Two Cases over North and Arctic Sites in Canada
* Stereo Radargrammetry With Radarsat-2 in the Canadian Arctic
Co Author Listing * Large-Scale Multiclass Support Vector Machine Training via Euclidean Projection onto the Simplex
* Unsupervised Learning of Stroke Tagger for Online Kanji Handwriting Recognition
Co Author Listing * Automatic mine detection by textural analysis of COTS sidescan sonar imagery
* Dynamic collaboration of far-infrared and visible spectrum for human detection
* Fast and viewpoint robust human detection in uncluttered environments
* Multi-Frequency, Multi-Sonar Mapping of Shallow Habitats: Efficacy and Management Implications in the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, Greece
Includes: Blondel, P. Blondel, P.[Philippe]
Co Author Listing * Anisotropic motion estimation on edge preserving Riesz wavelets for robust video mosaicing
* Fast mosaicing of cystoscopic images from dense correspondence: Combined SURF and TV-L1 optical flow method
* Flexible calibration of structured-light systems projecting point patterns
* Flexible projector calibration for active stereoscopic systems
* General Form of Illumination-Invariant Descriptors in Variational Optical Flow Estimation, A
* Illumination invariant optical flow using neighborhood descriptors
* Mosaicing of Images with Few Textures and Strong Illumination Changes: Application to Gastroscopic Scenes
* novel 3D surface construction approach: Application to three-dimensional endoscopic data, A
* Robust and accurate optical flow estimation for weak texture and varying illumination conditions: Application to cystoscopy
* Towards skin image mosaicing
Includes: Blondel, W.[Walter] Blondel, W.
10 for Blondel, W.
Co Author Listing * simplified method of endoscopic image distortion correction based on grey level registration, A
Co Author Listing * Pinhole SPECT Imaging: Compact Projection/Backprojection Operator for Efficient Algebraic Reconstruction
Blondin Masse, A.[Alexandre]
Co Author Listing * Christoffel and Fibonacci Tiles
Includes: Blondin Masse, A.[Alexandre] Blondin-Massé, A.[Alexandre]
Co Author Listing * Application of a Local Dimensionality Estimator to the Analysis of 3-D Microscopic Network Structures, The
Blonquist, K.F.[Keith F.]
Co Author Listing * bundle adjustment approach with inner constraints for the scaled orthographic projection, A
Co Author Listing * Assessment of the NOAA S-NPP VIIRS Geolocation Reprocessing Improvements
* Calibration Improvements in S-NPP VIIRS DNB Sensor Data Record Using Version 2 Reprocessing
* IKONOS spatial resolution and image interpretability characterization
* Improving the Calibration of Suomi NPP VIIRS Thermal Emissive Bands During Blackbody Warm-Up/Cool-Down
* New Method for Characterizing NOAA-20/S-NPP VIIRS Thermal Emissive Bands Response Versus Scan Using On-Orbit Pitch Maneuver Data, A
* NOAA-20 VIIRS Reflective Solar Band Postlaunch Calibration Updates Two Years In-Orbit
* Reprocessed Suomi NPP Satellite Observations, The
* Suomi NPP VIIRS Reflective Solar Bands Operational Calibration Reprocessing
* Terra Vega Active Light Source: A First Step in a New Approach to Perform Nighttime Absolute Radiometric Calibrations and Early Results Calibrating the VIIRS DNB, The
Includes: Blonski, S.[Slawomir] Blonski, S.
9 for Blonski, S.
Co Author Listing * Sensor driven global motion compensation
Blonstein, S.M.[Stephen M.]
Co Author Listing * Apparatus and method for compressing still images
* Apparatus and method for compressing still images without multiplication
Includes: Blonstein, S.M.[Stephen M.] Blonstein, S.M.[Steve M.]
Index for "b"