Co Author Listing * 3D registration based on the direction sensor measurements
* 3D Structured Light Scanner on the Smartphone
* 3D Surface Profilometry Using Phase Shifting of De Bruijn Pattern
* Efficient Separation Between Projected Patterns for Multiple Projector 3D People Scanning
* evaluation of real-time RGB-D visual odometry algorithms on mobile devices, An
* Image sharpness assessment based on local phase coherence and LAD criterion
* On Tablet 3D Structured Light Reconstruction and Registration
* Self-Equalizing De Bruijn Sequence for 3D Profilometry, The
* Single-Shot Dense 3D Reconstruction Using Self-Equalizing De Bruijn Sequence
Includes: Donlic, M.[Matea] Šonlic, M.[Matea] Donlic, M. Šonlic, M.
9 for Donlic, M.
Co Author Listing * Absolute Calibration of the European Sentinel-3A Surface Topography Mission over the Permanent Facility for Altimetry Calibration in west Crete, Greece
* Action Plan Towards Fiducial Reference Measurements for Satellite Altimetry, An
* Calibrating the SAR SSH of Sentinel-3A and CryoSat-2 over the Corsica Facilities
* Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR) Benefits for the Copernicus Level 4 Sea-Surface Salinity Processing Chain
* ESA FELYX High Resolution Diagnostic Data Set System Design and Implementation, The
* Field Intercomparison of Radiometers Used for Satellite Validation in the 400-900nm Range
* Fifteen Years of Cal/Val Service to Reference Altimetry Missions: Calibration of Satellite Altimetry at the Permanent Facilities in Gavdos and Crete, Greece
* Laboratory Intercomparison of Radiometers Used for Satellite Validation in the 400-900nm Range
* Optimal Estimation of Sea Surface Temperature from AMSR-E
* Role of Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer 2 Channels within an Optimal Estimation Scheme for Sea Surface Temperature, The
* Sea Surface Temperature in Global Analyses: Gains from the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer
Includes: Donlon, C.[Craig] Donlon, C.
11 for Donlon, C.
Index for "d"