Co Author Listing * Accurate Positioning and Orientation Estimation in Urban Environment Based on 3D Models
Co Author Listing * Beyond Multimedia Adaptation: Quality of Experience-Aware Multi-Sensorial Media Delivery
* CLRF: Compressed Local Retinal Features for image description
* Coping With the Challenges of Delivering Multiple Sensorial Media
* Discovering salient objects from videos using spatiotemporal salient region detection
* Do Personality and Culture Influence Perceived Video Quality and Enjoyment?
* Focus-Plus-Context Techniques for Picoprojection-Based Interaction
* Improving video summarization based on user preferences
* Is Multimedia Multisensorial? - A Review of Mulsemedia Systems
* Perceived Synchronization of Mulsemedia Services
* Perceptual Comparison of Empirical and Predictive Region-of-Interest Video, A
* Salient Region Detection Using Patch Level and Region Level Image Abstractions
* Stars in Their Eyes: What Eye-Tracking Reveals About Multimedia Perceptual Quality
* Stego image quality and the reliability of PSNR
* Tutorial for Olfaction-Based Multisensorial Media Application Design and Evaluation, A
Includes: Ghinea, G. Ghinea, G.[Gheorghita]
14 for Ghinea, G.
Co Author Listing * Approximate and exact hybrid algorithms for private nearest-neighbor queries with database protection
* Guest editorial: location-centric privacy in mobile services
* Privacy-preserving detection of anomalous phenomena in crowdsourced environmental sensing using fine-grained weighted voting
Index for "g"