Gorr, R.E.[Russell E.]
Co Author Listing * Omnidirectional visual image detector and processor
Co Author Listing * Potential of X-Band TerraSAR-X and COSMO-SkyMed SAR Data for the Assessment of Physical Soil Parameters
* potential use of high resolution X-band SAR moisture products for the calibration of a water balance model over bare agricultural soils (Tunisia), The
* Retrieval of Both Soil Moisture and Texture Using TerraSAR-X Images
* Soil Texture Estimation Using Radar and Optical Data from Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2
Includes: Gorrab, A.[Azza] Gorrab, A.
Co Author Listing * Mapping of Foliar Content Using Radiative Transfer Modeling and VIS-NIR Hyperspectral Close-Range Remote-Sensing
Co Author Listing * 3D characterization of hot metallic shells during industrial forging
* Active Lighting Applied to Shape from Polarization
* Automatic texture mapping on real 3D model
* Crack defect detection and localization using genetic-based inverse voting Hough transform
* Features extraction on complex images
* Non-Model Based Method for an Automation of 3D Acquisition and Post-Processing
* Simulation of Specular Surface Imaging Based on Computer Graphics: Application on a Vision Inspection System
* Vision system for defect imaging, detection, and characterization on a specular surface of a 3D object
Includes: Gorria, P.[Patrick] Gorria, P.
8 for Gorria, P.
Co Author Listing * Towards an integrated approach to crowd analysis and crowd synthesis: A case study and first results
Gorrini, M.E.[Maria Elena]
Co Author Listing * Reconstruction of a Segment of the UNESCO World Heritage Hadrian's Villa Tunnel Network by Integrated GPR, Magnetic-Paleomagnetic, and Electric Resistivity Prospections
Co Author Listing * Applications of Gaussian mixture models and mean squared error within DatSCAN SPECT imaging
* Functional brain image classification using association rules defined over discriminant regions
* LVQ-SVM based CAD tool applied to structural MRI for the diagnosis of the Alzheimer's disease
* NMF-SVM Based CAD Tool Applied to Functional Brain Images for the Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease
* On the computation of distribution-free performance bounds: Application to small sample sizes in neuroimaging
* Projecting independent components of SPECT images for computer aided diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease
* Skewness as feature for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease using SPECT images
Includes: Gorriz, J.M. Górriz, J.M. Górriz, J.M.[Juan M.]
7 for Gorriz, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Leishmaniasis Parasite Segmentation and Classification Using Deep Learning
Includes: Gorriz, M.[Marc] Górriz, M.[Marc]
Co Author Listing * Radiometric inter-sensor cross-calibration uncertainty using a traceable high accuracy reference hyperspectral imager
* Radiometric Uncertainty Tool for the Sentinel 2 Mission, A
Includes: Gorrono, J.[Javier] Gorroño, J.[Javier]
Index for "g"