Lake, D.E.[David E.]
Co Author Listing * Image orientation and animation using quaternions
Includes: Lake, D.E.[David E.] Lake, Jr., D.E.[David E.]
Lake, F.K.[Frank K.]
Co Author Listing * Estimating Ladder Fuels: A New Approach Combining Field Photography with LiDAR
Co Author Listing * Digital Phased Arrays: Challenges and Opportunities
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Nullforming to Mitigate Ground Clutter on the National Weather Radar Testbed Phased Array Radar
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of Mechanically Inhomogeneous Tissues Based on Deformation Gradient Jump
* Bioinspired Polarization Imaging Sensors: From Circuits and Optics to Signal Processing Algorithms and Biomedical Applications
Co Author Listing * Computer Vision Color Constancy from Maximal Projections Mean Assumption
* Multiple illuminant estimation from the covariance of colors
Co Author Listing * Experiences with an interactive museum tour-guide robot
* Exploring Artificial Intelligence in the New Millennium
Includes: Lakemeyer, G.[Gerhard] Lakemeyer, G.
Co Author Listing * Affine Adaptation of Local Image Features Using the Hessian Matrix
* Dense Correspondence Extraction in Difficult Uncalibrated Scenarios
* Dynamic Performance Measures for Object Tracking Systems
* Evaluation of two-view geometry methods with automatic ground-truth generation
* Exploration of Feature Detector Performance in the Thermal-Infrared Modality, An
* Hessian-Based Affine Adaptation of Salient Local Image Features
* Negative Determinant of Hessian Features
* Practical Improvements to Simultaneous Computation of Multi-view Geometry and Radial Lens Distortion
* Self-calibration of wireless cameras with restricted degrees of freedom
* Vertical Axis Detection for Sport Video Analytics
* Wide baseline correspondence extraction beyond local features
Includes: Lakemond, R.[Ruan] Lakemond, R.
11 for Lakemond, R.
Co Author Listing * Using a Smartphone to Measure Heart Rate Changes during Relived Happiness and Anger
Co Author Listing * Deriving and Evaluating City-Wide Vegetation Heights from a TanDEM-X DEM
* Estimation of seismic building structural types using multi-sensor remote sensing and machine learning techniques
* Using Airborne LiDAR and QuickBird Data for Modelling Urban Tree Carbon Storage and Its Distribution: A Case Study of Berlin
Index for "l"