Co Author Listing * Amazon Forests' Response to Droughts: A Perspective from the MAIAC Product
* Correcting Measurement Error in Satellite Aerosol Optical Depth with Machine Learning for Modeling PM2.5 in the Northeastern USA
* Estimation of Terrestrial Global Gross Primary Production (GPP) with Satellite Data-Driven Models and Eddy Covariance Flux Data
* Progress in Remote Sensing of Photosynthetic Activity over the Amazon Basin
* Prototyping of LAI and FPAR Retrievals from MODIS Multi-Angle Implementation of Atmospheric Correction (MAIAC) Data
* Satellite-based view of the aerosol spatial and temporal variability in the Córdoba region (Argentina) using over ten years of high-resolution data
* Seasonal and interannual assessment of cloud cover and atmospheric constituents across the Amazon (2000-2015): Insights for remote sensing and climate analysis
7 for Lyapustin, A.
Lyapustin, A.I.[Alexei I.]
Co Author Listing * Detecting Inter-Annual Variations in the Phenology of Evergreen Conifers Using Long-Term MODIS Vegetation Index Time Series
* In Memorium: Thomas Hilker
* Three-dimensional effects in the remote sensing of surface albedo
Includes: Lyapustin, A.I.[Alexei I.] Lyapustin, A.I.
Index for "l"