Co Author Listing * Artificial Noise Aided Hybrid Precoding Design for Secure mmWave MISO Systems With Partial Channel Knowledge
* Comparative Study With New Accuracy Metrics for Target Volume Contouring in PET Image Guided Radiation Therapy
Co Author Listing * Cascaded Projection: End-To-End Network Compression and Acceleration
* Deep domain adaptation with manifold aligned label transfer
* Grassmann Manifold Optimization for Fast L_1-Norm Principal Component Analysis
* Manifold Guided Label Transfer for Deep Domain Adaptation
* Robust and Efficient Tracker Using Dictionary of Binary Descriptors and Locality Constraints
Includes: Minnehan, B.[Breton] Minnehan, B.
Co Author Listing * Level-set based geometric colour snake with region support
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Gesture and Action in Technical Talks
* Summary of Videotaped Presentations: Automatic-Analysis of Motion and Gesture
Co Author Listing * Channel-Wise Autoregressive Entropy Models for Learned Image Compression
* Expectation Grammars: Leveraging High-Level Expectations for Activity Recognition
* Full Resolution Image Compression with Recurrent Neural Networks
* Image-Dependent Local Entropy Models for Learned Image Compression
* Improved Lossy Image Compression with Priming and Spatially Adaptive Bit Rates for Recurrent Networks
* Integration of Wireless Gesture Tracking, Object Tracking, and 2D Reconstruction in the Perceptive Workbench
* perceptive workbench: Computer-vision-based gesture tracking, object tracking, and 3D reconstruction for augmented desks, The
* Propagation networks for recognition of partially ordered sequential action
* Scale-Space Flow for End-to-End Optimized Video Compression
* Spatially adaptive image compression using a tiled deep network
* Towards A Semantic Perceptual Image Metric
* Towards robust cross-user hand tracking and shape recognition
Includes: Minnen, D. Minnen, D.[David]
12 for Minnen, D.
Co Author Listing * Finding temporal patterns by data decomposition
* Similarity-based analysis for large networks of ultra-low resolution sensors
Includes: Minnen, D.C. Minnen, D.C.[David C.]
Minnett, P.J.[Peter J.]
Co Author Listing * Accuracies of Himawari-8 and MTSAT-2 Sea-Surface Temperatures in the Tropical Western Pacific Ocean, The
* Classification of Oil Slicks and Look-Alike Slicks: A Linear Discriminant Analysis of Microwave, Infrared, and Optical Satellite Measurements
* Comparison of SLSTR Thermal Emissive Bands Clear-Sky Measurements with Those of Geostationary Imagers
* Evaluation of the ERA5 Sea Surface Skin Temperature with Remotely-Sensed Shipborne Marine-Atmospheric Emitted Radiance Interferometer Data
* Exploratory Data Analysis of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Measurements to Distinguish the Sea Surface Expressions of Naturally-Occurring Oil Seeps from Human-Related Oil Spills in Campeche Bay (Gulf of Mexic
* FluxSat: Measuring the Ocean-Atmosphere Turbulent Exchange of Heat and Moisture from Space
* Microbolometer Airborne Calibrated Infrared Radiometer: The Ball Experimental Sea Surface Temperature (BESST) Radiometer, A
* Oil-Slick Category Discrimination (Seeps vs. Spills): A Linear Discriminant Analysis Using RADARSAT-2 Backscatter Coefficients (s°, ß°, and ?
* Retrieval of the Ocean Skin Temperature Profiles From Measurements of Infrared Hyperspectral Radiometers Part I: Derivation of an Algorithm
* Retrieval of the Ocean Skin Temperature Profiles From Measurements of Infrared Hyperspectral Radiometers Part II: Field Data Analysis
* Skin Sea-Surface Temperature from VIIRS on Suomi-NPP: NASA Continuity Retrievals
Includes: Minnett, P.J.[Peter J.] Minnett, P.J.
11 for Minnett, P.J.
Co Author Listing * Big spatio-temporal data mining for emergency management information systems
Co Author Listing * Calibration Changes to Terra MODIS Collection-5 Radiances for CERES Edition 4 Cloud Retrievals
* CERES MODIS Cloud Product Retrievals for Edition 4: Part I: Algorithm Changes
* Cloud Detection in Nonpolar Regions for CERES Using TRMM VIRS and Terra and Aqua MODIS Data
* Global Cloud Detection for CERES Edition 4 Using Terra and Aqua MODIS Data
* Intercalibration of Geostationary Visible Imagers Using Operational Hyperspectral SCIAMACHY Radiances, The
* Retrieving Clear-Sky Surface Skin Temperature for Numerical Weather Prediction Applications from Geostationary Satellite Data
* Simulations of Infrared Radiances over a Deep Convective Cloud System Observed during TC4: Potential for Enhancing Nocturnal Ice Cloud Retrievals
* Web-Based Tool for Calculating Spectral Band Difference Adjustment Factors Derived From SCIAMACHY Hyperspectral Data, A
Includes: Minnis, P. Minnis, P.[Patrick]
8 for Minnis, P.
Co Author Listing * Remote detection of cerebral pathologies in magnetic resonance imagery: an unsupervised heuristic approach
Co Author Listing * New hypothesis test: a repropagation method to test the applicability of linear ICA to a given problem (highlighted by an EEG case study applied to epilepsy)
Index for "m"