Co Author Listing * Multi-modal, Multi-touch Interaction with Maps in Disaster Management Applications
Co Author Listing * Clustering of static-adaptive correspondences for deformable object tracking
* Consensus-based matching and tracking of keypoints for object tracking
* Novel Performance Evaluation Methodology for Single-Target Trackers, A
* Self-Aware and Self-Expressive Camera Networks
* self-calibration method for smart video cameras, A
* Thermal Infrared Visual Object Tracking VOT-TIR2015 Challenge Results, The
* Visual Object Tracking VOT2013 Challenge Results, The
* Visual Object Tracking VOT2014 Challenge Results, The
* Visual Object Tracking VOT2015 Challenge Results, The
Includes: Nebehay, G.[Georg] Nebehay, G.
9 for Nebehay, G.
Co Author Listing * Deformable Proximity Queries and Their Application in Mobile Manipulation Planning
* Exploring Artificial Intelligence in the New Millennium
Co Author Listing * Learning Vector Quantization with Adaptive Cost-Based Outlier-Rejection
Co Author Listing * Profile Hidden Markov Models for Foreground Object Modelling
Nebel, J.C.[Jean Christophe]
Co Author Listing * Are Current Monocular Computer Vision Systems for Human Action Recognition Suitable for Visual Surveillance Applications?
* Automatic configuration of spectral dimensionality reduction methods
* Automatic configuration of spectral dimensionality reduction methods for 3D human pose estimation
* Bag of Expression framework for improved human action recognition, A
* Camera auto-calibration from articulated motion
* Common-sense reasoning for human action recognition
* Efficient tracking of human poses using a manifold hierarchy
* Experimental 3-D digital TV studio
* Feature Similarity and Frequency-Based Weighted Visual Words Codebook Learning Scheme for Human Action Recognition
* Generalized Laplacian Eigenmaps for Modeling and Tracking Human Motions
* Graph-based Particle Filter for Human Tracking with Stylistic Variations
* Human pose tracking by Hierarchical Manifold Searching
* Human pose tracking in low dimensional space enhanced by limb correction
* Integration of bottom-up/top-down approaches for 2D pose estimation using probabilistic Gaussian modelling
* Integration of Local Image Cues for Probabilistic 2D Pose Recovery
* optimized stereo vision implementation for embedded systems: application to RGB and infra-red images, An
* Pre-commercial 3D digital TV studio
* Recognition of Activities of Daily Living from Egocentric Videos Using Hands Detected by a Deep Convolutional Network
* Stroboscopic stereo rangefinder
* Temporal Extension of Laplacian Eigenmaps for Unsupervised Dimensionality Reduction of Time Series
* Tracking Human Body Parts Using Particle Filters Constrained by Human Biomechanics
* Tracking Human Position and Lower Body Parts Using Kalman and Particle Filters Constrained by Human Biomechanics
* Vide-omics: A genomics-inspired paradigm for video analysis
* View and Style-Independent Action Manifolds for Human Activity Recognition
Includes: Nebel, J.C.[Jean Christophe] Nebel, J.C.[Jean-Christophe] Nebel, J.C.
24 for Nebel, J.C.
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Topological Framework for the Identification and Reconstruction of Subcellular Motion, A
Includes: Nebenfuhr, A.[Andreas] Nebenführ, A.[Andreas]
Index for "n"