Co Author Listing * Approximating TSP Solution by MST Based Graph Pyramid
* Approximative graph pyramid solution of the E-TSP
* Binocular Shape Reconstruction: Psychological Plausibility of the 8-Point Algorithm
* Camera Motion-Based Analysis of User Generated Video
* Detecting 3-D Mirror Symmetry in a 2-D Camera Image for 3-D Shape Recovery
* Detecting mirror-symmetry of a volumetric shape from its single 2D image
* Geometry of Visual Space: About the Incompatibility Between Science and Mathematics, The
* Hierarchy of Partitions with Dual Graph Contraction
* Human Perception of 3D Shapes
* Integral Trees: Subtree Depth and Diameter
* Issues in the Design of Studies to Test the Effectiveness of Stereo Imaging
* Navigation toward Non-static Target Object Using Footprint Detection Based Tracking
* Recognition of a solid shape from its single perspective image obtained by a calibrated camera
* Recognition of Planar Shapes from Perspective Images Using Contour-Based Invariants
* Shape Perception in Human and Computer Vision: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
* study on the effect of camera motion on human visual attention, A
* Symmetry of Shapes Via Self-Similarity
* Video and image systems engineering education for the 21st century
* Vision pyramids that do not grow too high
* Visual Space: Mathematics, Engineering, and Science
Includes: Pizlo, Z.[Zygmunt] Pizlo, Z.
20 for Pizlo, Z.
Index for "p"