Co Author Listing * Multiresolution Detection of Coherent Radar Targets
Co Author Listing * Creation and Application of a Simulated Database of Dynamic 18-F MPPF PET Acquisitions Incorporating Inter-Individual Anatomical and Biological Variability
* Evaluation of Three MRI-Based Anatomical Priors for Quantitative PET Brain Imaging
* OSSI-PET: Open-Access Database of Simulated 11C Raclopride Scans for the Inveon Preclinical PET Scanner: Application to the Optimization of Reconstruction Methods for Dynamic Studies
Reilly Delannoy, J.[Jane]
Co Author Listing * Automatic estimation of the dynamics of facial expression using a three-level model of intensity
* Estimation of the Temporal Dynamics of Posed and Spontaneous Facial Expression Formation Using LLE
Reilly Raska, L.
Co Author Listing * Discretization Error Analysis and Adaptive Meshing Algorithms for Fluorescence Diffuse Optical Tomography: Part I
* Discretization Error Analysis and Adaptive Meshing Algorithms for Fluorescence Diffuse Optical Tomography: Part II
Includes: Reilly Raska, L. Reilly-Raska, L.
Co Author Listing * Human Activity Analysis in a 3D Bird's-eye View
* Perceptual Depth Shape-based CRF Model for Deformable Surface Labeling, A
Co Author Listing * Neural Model for Category Learning, A
Co Author Listing * Automated measurement of children's facial expressions during problem solving tasks
* Distributed Optimization for Shared State Systems: Applications to Decentralized Freeway Control via Subnetwork Splitting
* Investigating the Dynamics of Facial Expression
* Iterative Deconvolution of Linearly Blurred Images Using Non-parametric Stabilizing Functions, The
* Modelling the Manifold of Facial Expression Using Texture
* Non-Linear Approaches for the Classification of Facial Expressions at Varying Degrees of Intensity
* Towards Automated Understanding of Student-Tutor Interactions Using Visual Deictic Gestures
Includes: Reilly, J.[Judy] Reilly, J. Reilly, J.[Jane]
7 for Reilly, J.
Reilly, J.P.[James P.]
Co Author Listing * Local Feature Selection for Data Classification
Co Author Listing * Color Based Video Segmentation Using Level Sets
Reilly, R.B.[Richard B.]
Co Author Listing * Audio-Visual Speaker Identification Based on the Use of Dynamic Audio and Visual Features
* Audio-Visual Speaker Identification via Adaptive Fusion Using Reliability Estimates of Both Modalities
* Automated Processing of Shoeprint Images Based on the Fourier Transform for Use in Forensic Science
* Automatic classification of shoeprints for use in forensic science based on the Fourier transform
* Automatic sleep apnoea detection using measures of amplitude and heart rate variability from the electrocardiogram
* Comparison of the Use of Different Wavelet Coefficients for the Classification of the Electrocardiogram, A
* Robust Biometric Person Identification Using Automatic Classifier Fusion of Speech, Mouth, and Face Experts
* UCD Colour Face Image Database for Face Detection, The
* VALID: A New Practical Audio-Visual Database, and Comparative Results
Includes: Reilly, R.B.[Richard B.] Reilly, R.B.
9 for Reilly, R.B.
Co Author Listing * Mean Curvature, the Laplacian, and Soap Bubbles
Co Author Listing * Robust motion detection by fusion of 6D feature space decompositions
* Robust Motion Detection via the Fuzzy Fusion of 6D Feature Space Decompositions
Co Author Listing * Detection and Tracking of Large Number of Targets in Wide Area Surveillance
* Detection of Independently Moving Objects in Non-planar Scenes via Multi-Frame Monocular Epipolar Constraint
* Geometric Constraints for Human Detection in Aerial Imagery
* Motion and Appearance Contexts for Tracking and Re-Acquiring Targets in Aerial Videos
* Shadow Casting Out Of Plane (SCOOP) Candidates for Human and Vehicle Detection in Aerial Imagery
Co Author Listing * Real-time gymnast detection and performance analysis with a portable 3D camera
* Space-time representation of people based on 3D skeletal data: A review
Index for "r"